• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sad Serenade

• calvinharrisfan

• Smarticle

• Delirious

why is she dropping it at such a weird time during the tracking week :gaycat6:

also the same font as the Coast cover makes me think she had a summer album ready to go last year

Coast should have been a Massive summer Hit. I’ll die on this hill. Hope it’s a upbeat banger 

hopefully its a start to a album or something....its been 8 years since her last project which was a ep 

I hope she comes back to generic pop/radio fodder/Spotify plant music bc her last single wasn't it (nor her last EP for the most part) but everything before that was great

39 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

not a Thursday release. Her team hates her.

let's not pretend Hailee Steinfeld has a chance at debuting a song on the charts in 2023

ot: coast was amazing so excited for this

Edited by milliondoses

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Oh it's already out in NZ? :duca:

1 hour ago, milliondoses said:

let's not pretend Hailee Steinfeld has a chance at debuting a song on the charts in 2023

ot: coast was amazing so excited for this

I don't think she will. But she has some hits in the past so if there was a very little chance now is probably 0 

3 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

I don't think she will. But she has some hits in the past so if there was a very little chance now is probably 0 

With proper promotion she has. Coast with poor playlisting was doing 500k daily on Spotify+ her label didnt send her song to pop radio since like Let Me Go & gave up on her at all :frown:

7 minutes ago, calvinharrisfan said:

With proper promotion she has. Coast with poor playlisting was doing 500k daily on Spotify+ her label didnt send her song to pop radio since like Let Me Go & gave up on her at all :frown:

yes I don't have many hopes left but she can. She's young but her promotion lately was very messy and non-existent

Coast sounds perfect for the summer but never promoted in any way (she posted a lot on social so she cared about the song but the label not)

Oh wow it's really good track, summery feeling :heart: It's sound cohesive with Coast so i belive they on the album (if they let her release)

Listened to it 3 times and i'm in love with this, it's probably even better than coast :jonny6:

I drift in sun kissing :katie2:

• ATRL Moderator

Perched to listen, she always has the bops :jamming:

Summer BOP has arrived :jonny5: @Mark Rih

Between this and Coast she’s onto something :clap3: We need her to get Spotify Playlisting asap

• ATRL Moderator

Instant fan of this :jamming:

Not this having greater summer vibes that certain album called summer. 

It's cute though, she can do better. 

10 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Summer BOP has arrived :jonny5: @Mark Rih

Between this and Coast she’s onto something :clap3: We need her to get Spotify Playlisting asap

She’s going for the breezy chill summer bops route and we’re here for it :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.