• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sad Serenade

• calvinharrisfan

• Smarticle

• Delirious

21 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

OMG Coast already slaps. ESV's sister is coming :jonny5:

Will radio take her payola checks this time?

:jonny5:

written by Hailee Steinfeld, KOZ, George Howard Michael Flint and Henry Peter Howard Flint

21 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

Will radio take her payola checks this time?

:jonny5:

the song is very radio friendly, she has a good chance with the right promo! 3:30 long.

I swear this girl is never releasing her debut album :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Let’s go Hailee :wanda:save pop once again!

48 minutes ago, calvinharrisfan said:

written by Hailee Steinfeld, KOZ, George Howard Michael Flint and Henry Peter Howard Flint

30 minutes ago, RockYou! said:

the song is very radio friendly, she has a good chance with the right promo! 3:30 long.

When is it dropping though :jonny2:

I feel like she should be a much bigger star than she is. Hopefully this gets the full treatment with radio and a music video that she's doesn't have to beg her label to make like 'Coast.'

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

I feel like she should be a much bigger star than she is. Hopefully this gets the full treatment with radio and a music video that she's doesn't have to beg her label to make like 'Coast.'

she will be a big star as an actor. it’s difficult to be known for both and she didn’t come from disney.

32 minutes ago, Saint James said:

she will be a big star as an actor. it’s difficult to be known for both and she didn’t come from disney.

I don't know about that. From the outside it doesn't look like she has the drive to make it, she's too private which only works once you've reached a certain level of fame and success. Dickinson didn't do much for her career and now she's in the Marvel machine which a few years ago I would of thought would be golden, but she hasn't had any follow up appearances announced. Maybe she'll show up in Daredevil or the next Spider-man since they're based in NYC or Thunderbolts because of the Yelena connection, but I expected her to be headlining a 'Young Avengers' project by now.

4 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

I don't know about that. From the outside it doesn't look like she has the drive to make it, she's too private which only works once you've reached a certain level of fame and success. Dickinson didn't do much for her career and now she's in the Marvel machine which a few years ago I would of thought would be golden, but she hasn't had any follow up appearances announced. Maybe she'll show up in Daredevil or the next Spider-man since they're based in NYC or Thunderbolts because of the Yelena connection, but I expected her to be headlining a 'Young Avengers' project by now.

marvel has turned messy but i guarantee you if she planned an album release, they’d suddenly call her for a movie and she would shelve it

i guess the best choice for her would be another musical franchise. it worked for zendaya

sounds like capital letters 2.0

stellar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.