Ghosted | Chris Evans and Ana de Armas | Out now on Apple TV+

Lovett

How does Apple TV gets all these A list celebrities to act on their movies when no one watches them :deadbanana2:

The extreme tone change at 1:15 though

au4iIRc.gif

The poster looks awful and meh 

the difference of quality between Apple TV+ series and films is literally insane...

Good god this looks awful and bland. Direct to streaming movies were a mistake. The craft is gone. 

10 hours ago, FunCoric said:

these streaming movies are all awful wtf

All? Is a pretty broad term. Plenty of streaming movies that are actually good

10 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Chris is so hot but this movie looks like **** :coffee2:

Then don't watch it like 😒

9 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

How does Apple TV gets all these A list celebrities to act on their movies when no one watches them :deadbanana2:

Someone is or else how are they getting made?

26 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

Good god this looks awful and bland. Direct to streaming movies were a mistake. The craft is gone. 

You're watching the wrong streaming movies then

1 hour ago, BNF91 said:

You say that as if there weren't 'direct to DVD' films in the past. There's so much content out there. If you don't like this kind of content, nobody is forcing you to engage with it.

I find it so weird when people complain about things like this. There are loads of things I don't like, so I just... don't watch them. It's really not that hard.

47 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You say that as if there weren't 'direct to DVD' films in the past. There's so much content out there. If you don't like this kind of content, nobody is forcing you to engage with it.

I find it so weird when people complain about things like this. There are loads of things I don't like, so I just... don't watch them. It's really not that hard.

why? I am an Ana de armas stan, so i want her to do good movies, not crap like this or the gray man. 

Just now, FunCoric said:

why? I am an Ana de armas stan, so i want her to do good movies, not crap like this or the gray man. 

That's not what I was referring to. I was referring to the fact that films like this exist at all - or when people complain about superhero films, for example. You not wanting your fave to star in films like this is a different thing entirely.

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

All? Is a pretty broad term. Plenty of streaming movies that are actually good

Then don't watch it like 😒

Someone is or else how are they getting made?

You're watching the wrong streaming movies then

:coffee2: Are people not allowed to have their own opinions anymore? Lmao

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

This x1000

4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:coffee2: Are people not allowed to have their own opinions anymore? Lmao

Yes you can't be critical at all anymore. You must praise and consume everything. No dissenting opinions. 

7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Lol ok? And I won't be watching. I can still comment on it, regardless of if bothers you or not.

I find it so weird when people complain about others having opinions that don't necessarily match their own. 

It looks like total uninspired shlock. :coffee2:

Has she even starred in a good movie at all? I've seen like 3 of her movies and the acting is hella wooden.

3 hours ago, BNF91 said:

Lol ok? And I won't be watching. I can still comment on it, regardless of if bothers you or not.

I find it so weird when people complain about others having opinions that don't necessarily match their own. 

It looks like total uninspired shlock. :coffee2:

There's a difference between having an opinion on a specific film and then attacking an entire genre, or type of film and essentially calling for the end of it. :skull: That's what doesn't make sense. You don't like the genre? Don't watch it. It's really not that hard.

Wait, weren’t they in the Gray Man last year which involved spies and action scenes?? And then they go and do the same? 

I hate that this is the third movie of theirs (after Knives Out and Grey Man) and I'm still excited to see it. 

The Grey Man was abysmal and this looks equally as bad, but I do love these two so I may give it a stream in the background as I do other things. We love Ana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.