Florida moves to categorize allowing under-18's to identify as trans as child abuse

Communion

Edited by Communion

This is pure evil, right in plain sight. The incremental increases in the sadism is making it normalized. First it's "Don't Say Gay," the next it's a criminal registry and jail time for existing

Shame on every single Florida Republican for allowing, and embracing this hatred.

If the God you all believe in is real, may you burn in Hell for all eternity, as punishment for the cruelty you've allowed to rot our society :clap3:

Edited by Reginald

But they won't ban automatic weapons you can buy at Wal-Mart

Rotted brains

You couldn't pay me to live in Florida :biblio:

Florida and Texas are the pits of America

Alejandra Caraballo the one who was encouraging attacks on the members of the Supreme Court? Alejandra Caraballo who blocks everyone on twitter even when you never interacted with her? 

38 minutes ago, XtianB said:

Alejandra Caraballo the one who was encouraging attacks on the members of the Supreme Court? Alejandra Caraballo who blocks everyone on twitter even when you never interacted with her? 

The fact that you are focusing on the person REPORTING this and not the reprehensible laws themselves, wouldn’t expect anything less from someone who says this about someone screaming at Sam Smith being a “demonic pedophile”:

Edited by Headlock

40 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The fact that you are focusing on the person REPORTING this and not the reprehensible laws themselves, wouldn’t expect anything less from someone who says this about someone screaming at Sam Smith being a “demonic pedophile”:

I was quoting wendy williams not agreeing with that woman but it's nice to see you have spare time on this Sunday to go through my posts

8 minutes ago, XtianB said:

I was quoting wendy williams

That’s a new one :rip:

5 hours ago, XtianB said:

Yes? What's wrong with either of these things? The SCOTUS is a fascist body and many marginalized people use auto-blockers scripts that also block people who follow big accounts they block because of harassment. 

Do you have an issue with trans people not wanting to be harassed on social media? :celestial5:

Edit - Oh you're a transphobic troll:

Edited by Communion

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Yes? What's wrong with either of these things? The SCOTUS is a fascist body and many marginalized people use auto-blockers scripts that also block people who follow big accounts they block because of harassment. 

Do you have an issue with trans people not wanting to be harassed on social media? :celestial5:

Edit - Oh you're a transphobic troll:

Just because I’m not punching my chest advocating for groups that doesn’t make me phobic. I admire many trans people so shut your damn mouth and do something else, it’s Sunday a day of rest

4 hours ago, Headlock said:

Why isn't that user permabanned yet?? What are the mods doing?? :biblio:

42 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Why isn't that user permabanned yet?? What are the mods doing?? :biblio:

What’s your problem?

On 3/5/2023 at 3:35 AM, WildOne said:

Yikes… this county gonna burn before my eyes

No, it's not. Not over this. This isn't a big enough issue for Americans to care about. It's kind of insane how even queer people are sitting back and doing nothing about this.

1 minute ago, Bang Up said:

No, it's not. Not over this. This isn't a big enough issue for Americans to care about. It's kind of insane how even queer people are sitting back and doing nothing about this.

You in another thread just said the only solution to this is electoralism yet can't answer to what Democrats are offering legislative solutions to enshrine and codify trans rights into law. If you are saying we must take action, but also that such actions must be within the electoral politics framework, what exactly must queens do given no one is offering any solutions to the problem? 

Everyday I manifest the worst for Desantis and all his ilk 

Children are losing out on school and will be put out of loving homes because someone believes that love is hate and hate is love.

The inverted world of conservatism will doom a generation of lgbt kids if we let them remain in power.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.