Peter Pan & Wendy | Disney+ | Jude Law, Yara Shahidi & Alexander Molony

Lovett

They... Look so different from the animated movie's counterparts :chick3:

It looks good overall though, let's hope it does better than Pinocchio! I just wish they went for more vivid colours instead of Pirates of the Caribbean.

4 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

this looks very straight to dvd :rip:

It's a Disney +movie....its literally a streaming movie. But that's kinda a bad thing considering how Pinocchio, Hocus Pocus 2 and Disenchanted turned out.

Seriously why are modern movies let alone kids movies allergic to vivid colors and idk... brightness?? :gaycat7:

Every movie nowadays have the same dark and grey/brown filter like those David Yates Harry Potter movies

Looks very cringy :biblio:

off-topic: is the movie going to debut on Disney+? Or it's just marketing? :huh:

19 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

It's a Disney +movie....its literally a streaming movie. But that's kinda a bad thing considering how Pinocchio, Hocus Pocus 2 and Disenchanted turned out.

all flops 

I like that it has a relatively unique aesthetic as far as Peter Pan adaptations go, that said I wish it were a little bit more colourful...Neverland looks a bit dour lol

Just realised the director is David Lowery aka director of The Green Knight :jonnycat:

Possible slay incoming :duca:

Edited by AdamL44

Glad Disney has almost remade all this movies :lakitu: Hopefully we can switch to another thing.

Ps: they hate red haired people

Trash 

Even the live actions from the 90s were horrible. Peter Pan is just not meant to go outside the animated world, let alone with this cast. 

Disney needs to do the Hunchback of Notre Dame remake but they don’t have the balls to pull it off. 

This looks so….dull and colourless. Which is an ongoing issue with Disney and their live action remakes for the past several years. 

With the title being Peter & Wendy, I thought it was going to be a different take.  

This looks good to me, I'll be streaming it.  :alexz:

Looks cheap 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 1:21 PM, ANTisocial said:

all flops 

really could have sworn disenchanted and hocus pocus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.