Shygirl - 'Nymph_O'

Goddxss

Dear lord this tracklist is SPECTACULAR she just can't stop giving and serving

For these new tracks, is there a possibility that one of them might be that banger she tweeted with an "X" caption?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoanneActII

• BeachRat

• est. in 90s

• xokuba

The tracklist oh my god :jonny6: so excited and slay at it basically being a companion album and not a basic deluxe with 2 new songs 

Wonder if the version of Unconditional is the one we've had for almost 3 years now... Kinda weird to tack that on and not Cleo or BDE

I wonder if Unconditional will be any different?

An iconic assortment of collaborators.

one of the most sensual and captivating records of 2022. can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

Apparently Woe Björk remix is coming next week :jonny5: Apparently shy teased it on IG but I didn't see her story, but a kind user on the 4um recorded a snippet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jmsyu4p3non12g/untitled.mp3?dl=0

I physically cannot wait for it :jonny5:

WHATTTTTTT :jonny5:  that sounds incredible wtfff

not feeling the björk remix. way too somber compared to the more sultry atmosphere of the original album. maybe it will make sense along with the rest of the tracks.

Idc if Unconditional is different or not, I'm just excited to have it on streaming.

• ATRL Moderator

Saw her last night and she brought Tinashe on stage to perform Heaven :jonny:  was amazing.  She also performs two new songs.  I think positions (?) was the one I liked more.  

• 2 weeks later...

Positions is cute I guess 

was not crazy about nymph when it released but since this remix album was announced i gave the album another go and i loooove it !!! i think it's hella underrated there's so many good songs on it and the whole project is just a sexy vibe. 

very excited for this to drop on friday 

3 minutes ago, BeachRat said:

spotify link? 

opinions? 

cmon f*gs let’s do our thing

much better than the original album tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.