What are your favourite things at Costco?

mercurialworld

I’m about to go there to get some mochi (I’ve been craving it like crazy) and some other things, but what do you guys like from there? :coffee: Mine might be the peanut butter stuffed pretzels and their pepperoni pizza… so good.

Edited by mercurialworld

I’m boring, I just get stuff in bulk that you’d could get at the grocery store. Beyond Meat, cheese curds, coffee beans, paper towel, cat food. Idk if Americans have poutine at Costco but their take-out poutine hits the spot, can’t lie

I've been thinking about getting a costco membership. is it worth it for a single person?

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Cruising in the bathrooms

:cm:

1 hour ago, awong918 said:

91-QIOZba L._SL1500_.jpg

omg I wish I saw these :jonny: id be obsessed i fear

9 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I've been thinking about getting a costco membership. is it worth it for a single person?

I think it is. The prices are better compared to other places around me and their selection is unbeatable

1 minute ago, Helios said:

The chicken meatballs. :jonny5:

Amazon.com: Chicken Meatballs Teriyaki & Pineapple 46 oz : Grocery &  Gourmet Food

Spinache Raviolis

Spinach & Mozzarella Ravioli Club Size

:loki:

Chicken fried Rice

Ajinomoto Chicken Fried Rice, 9 oz bag, 6 ct | Costco

:jonny2:

and more...

I saw that rice but decided to pass on it :jonny:lemme try next time I go

4 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

I saw that rice but decided to pass on it :jonny:lemme try next time I go

Make sure to warm  it for 4 minutes instead of 3 like the package says. Also add some sriracha/or hot sauce on top for an extra kick of flavor. :yum:

at the food court i STAN chicken bakes and pepperoni pizza and berry smoothies :WAP:

in the store itself i LOVE the following:

- Jamaican beef patties

- chili covered mango strips

- chocolate and caramel covered pretzels

- frozen salmon milano with pesto butter

- frozen pizzas

- baked parmesan crisps

- pesto

- and their manchego cheese blocks are my absolute favorite :jonny4: a guilty pleasure of mine dating back to middle school is eating slices of that cheese and dipping it into or spreading it with nutella :mmm: it is to die for!

15 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

at the food court i STAN chicken bakes and pepperoni pizza and berry smoothies :WAP:

in the store itself i LOVE the following:

- Jamaican beef patties

- chili covered mango strips

- chocolate and caramel covered pretzels

- frozen salmon milano with pesto butter

- frozen pizzas

- baked parmesan crisps

- pesto

- and their manchego cheese blocks are my absolute favorite :jonny4: a guilty pleasure of mine dating back to middle school is eating slices of that cheese and dipping it into or spreading it with nutella :mmm: it is to die for!

my country doesn't have chicken bakes but they look so damn good anne.webp i'll look for what you mentioned for otherwise!

44 minutes ago, Attitude said:

imageService?profileId=12026540&imageId=

omfg ill so get these next time

Spinach and artichoke dip 

I LOVE a good Costco pizza and chicken bake :smitten2:

Besides that, I love their muffins (blueberry, chocolate, apple crumble>>>) and the Polar seltzer water pack (not sure if you can get it elsewhere).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.