#62 (+5) United Kingdom

#73 (+2) Australia

#96 (+19) New Zealand

#104 (-13) Sweden

#125 (+8) Netherlands

#173 (-3) Denmark

#158 (+1) Canada

#181 (RE) Austria

It's having a small moment on tiktok but the streams have not caught up. It's becoming clear this isn't gonna be an MYL-sized smash. Let's just hope pop radio carries this to a top 40 peak on Billboard and it reaches 100M on Spotify overall

QueenofCopyPaste

#2 on TIKTOK WOW

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

#2 on TIKTOK WOW

I’m not diminishing this, but we really need to see how it translates to streams. 

Unknown User

Made You Look was so perfectly designed to have its TikTok virality translate into streams. I mean the whole song is a two minute repetition of the part that was viral on tiktok with equally strong verses. Mother is a little too wordy and someone who likes the hook may still not want to stream the whole song. That Carly song which went viral also suffered the same problem

Yes, I was also thinking of The Loneliest Time. Sometimes Tik Tok virality does not translate into streaming.

It seems to be having a nice start on radio, but if the callouts are bad and listeners don’t respond it’ll face a brick wall.

Got its first main playlist add today. Hot Hits UK.

Unknown User

TikTok:

Inching closer to the top 10 in the US but not charting there on Spotify at all, mess. The US is the only thing sabotaging this from debuting on Spotify Global and MYL has also left the top 200 there, wtf. This is how her home country treats her :biblio:

14 hours ago, theflying said:

I’m not diminishing this, but we really need to see how it translates to streams. 

Made You Look is still above this on iTunes, and this is still sitting in the 60s. It’s not a good sign. MYL was consistently in the top ten, and pretty quickly.

The intro :rip: 

the bum bum part is the best tbh

Unknown User

Well it's helping the album :michael:Given how quiet they're sitting maybe this is all Epic wanted

I found this kinda cute and on brand, she’s cashing on the gays and her baby going viral.

Still climbing !

Not far from the Top 200 Spotify Global I guess !

Unknown User

It's doing ok but just not good enough to get put in TTH, which is worrisome since I'm pretty sure it's peaking on TikTok. We're not gonna get performances due to her pregnancy so this will absolutely need TTH to make upward movement

-

Considering how kinky she is and how she LOVES to let us know about it I'm pretty sure this a BDSM song

like no joke 

video should have had that concept tbh

This is brilliant. Hope it'll smash and be nominated for SOTY Grammy next year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.