Pokémon Bingo 3 | Sign-ups open, DM me for Discord link!

Staryu

8hoIKHF.png

Welcome back to the Faguette Region, home of Pokémon Bingo! 

This is basically just your standard Bingo game, with some pokémon instead of numbers! To play, you just have to send me your own pre-made PokeBingo card before each round, so your card can be verified when you get bingo. You can use the same card every round if you want or make a new one each round, it's up to you. There will be sign-ups but if you miss them, you can just play any round you want to, there are no eliminations, it's just a race to get the most coins/gym badges to win, so if you just want to play for fun, it's okay to miss some rounds, feel free to drop in whenever!

Here are the 80 Pokemon we will be using this season

with Pokémon art lovingly created by @minho and myself/photoshop!

The art this season has been inspired by the Pokemon Trading Card Game!

Squirtle
Vaporeon
Slowpoke
Ninetales
Starmie
Snorlax
Magnemite
Dragonite
Blissey
Jumpluff
Wooper
Tyranitar
Chinchou
Politoed
Teddiursa
Delibird
Lotad
Ralts
Surskit
Sceptile
Wailmer
Spheal
Zangoose
Seviper
Mismagius
Pachirisu
Lopunny
Porygon-Z
Honckrow
Purugly
Mesprit
Hisuian Lilligant
Cofagrigus
Accelgor
Joltik
Deerling
Snivy
Cinccino
Trubbish
Litwick
Fletchling
Flabebe
Meowstic
Klefki
Swirlix
Tyrantrum
Carbink
Malamar
Rockruff
Bewear
Mimikyu
Toucannon
Oricorio (Sensu)
Bruxish
Komala
Nihilego
Polteageist
Hatterene
Snom
Dragapult
Greedent
Spectrier
Cramorant
Raboot
Maushold
Fidough
Bramblin
Tatsugiri
Grafaiai
Iron Valiant
Iron Moth
Chi-Yu
Quaquaval
Bellibolt
Tinkaton
Espathra
Gholdengo
Slither Wing
Scream Tail
Wo-Chien

You can be creative with your cards or just use this random card generator HERE.

Just click the 'generate Bingo cards' button.

Every person needs their own UNIQUE card, every card in play needs to be different. 

How to win:

There are 2 different ways to win this season of PokeBingo, the first being the same as last season, earn pokécoins! You will need 150 pokécoins if you want to be a winner of this season!

Pokécoin distribution:

Bingo round winner - 20 pokecoins + an extra bingo card
2nd-5th - 10 pokecoins
6th-10th - 7 pokecoins
11th-15th - 5 pokecoins
16th-20th - 4 pokecoins
21st-25th - 3 pokecoins
26th-30th - 2 pokecoins

For season 3, there will be no PokeMart or shiny Pokemon, only gym badges and pokecoins remain, however, round winners and one randomized player will receive a bonus bingo card each round. Bonus bingo cards may only be played once per round (so no you can't hoard them and then play 5 at once). There will be more special pattern bingos this season!

The 2nd way to win the game this season is...

GYM BADGES!

UP8eV8r.png

Each round, there will be a guest gym leader Minho playing bingo along with you all, if you get bingo BEFORE they do, you will earn a gym badge! The first person/people to earn 8 gym badges, will become PokeBingo Masters! 

Note: Every person that bingos before the gym leader will get the badge, not just the round winner. Also, the season will continue after people earn 8 gym badges until 1 person earns the 150 pokécoins, so theoretically this season could have multiple winners! If multiple people earn 8 badges at the same time, the person with the most coins, will be the overall winner of the badge quest.

For people that aren't really into Pokemon:

This is just bingo but with pokemon instead of numbers. Every pokemon that gets called will have it's name included with the art, so you don't need to know any names really. Just mark the name off your card like it's a bingo number. 

For everyone: if you don't want to play to WIN, you can ignore the twists, the pokecoins/badges, and just play bingo for fun, we welcome all players!

Dessy

Desire
Wish

Guero

Legend E
Psycho 

ooh I'm readyyyy :WAP: sign me up pls! :wave2:

I love bingo - it gives me the adrenaline rush I need :jonny5::flame:- and I've been getting more into Pokemon lately :lakitu:, so this is purrr. <3

Dessy

Desire
Wish

Guero

Legend E
Psycho 

NLTM

Shendelzare

Kavish
Euterpe
Sugarshine

wooooooooo i've been waitin

Dessy

Desire
Wish

Guero

Legend E
Psycho 

NLTM

Shendelzare

Kavish
Euterpe
Sugarshine

PinkBox

Remmy

this is the list I have combined from this thread and the server so far btw in alphabetical order:

Auburn

Desire

Dessy

Dussy

EriKills

Euterpe

Green

Guero

Haus

Kavish

Kittenish

Kosuke

Legend E

Lemur

Nick

Not Like the Movies

Overprotected

PinkBox

Psycho

Remmy

Sean

Shen

sugarshine

wish

Zach

continue to sign up or let me know in the server if you're playing! and remember you can join at any time so dw if you miss the first round/sign ups

Round 1 will be Wednesday night at 10pm ET, if you want to join be sure to send me your card before then and let me know if you need access to the discord server

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.