• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Ariel

• Helios

• Maroon legacy

So which are the songs that leaked but won't be included on the album? 

38 minutes ago, Roger said:

a lot, but fans wanted Gardens, Dragon’s Blood, Sirens, etc 

I don’t like the aesthetics of this era so far. And she performs in that costume too… Hope the music itself is good and better than K-12.

I loveeee Death, but I'm lowkey worried about the rest of the album. I hope it's a bit rockier/harder than it sounds so far.

1 hour ago, Mke1979 said:

I don’t like the aesthetics of this era so far. And she performs in that costume too… Hope the music itself is good and better than K-12.

37 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

I loveeee Death, but I'm lowkey worried about the rest of the album. I hope it's a bit rockier/harder than it sounds so far.

Y'all realize there's snippets to every song out & she's sang 75% of the album live... 

So I guess Cry Baby died, and this album is about her developing into her next self. So kind of an afterlife, but also what she's becoming next. At least that's the vibe I got after hearing the opening/closing tracks

So according to the DEATH MV Cry Baby died and this nymph emerged from her, which is the new character for the era, what I don't understand is

Spoiler

why the nymph is standing besides Cry Baby's body stabbed by multiple swords like she killed her? And I guess the rabbits are the same ones appearing on the Mad Hatter MV? So many question for the Melanie's Cinematic Multiverse 

Just now, JDC said:

So according to the DEATH MV Cry Baby died and this nymph emerged from her, which is the new character for the era, what I don't understand is

Hide contents

why the nymph is standing besides Cry Baby's body stabbed by multiple swords like she killed her? And I guess the rabbits are the same ones appearing on the Mad Hatter MV? So many question for the Melanie's Cinematic Multiverse 

Spoiler

My first thought was that she killed herself but I don't know how that could follow k-12 ending :confused:

Track Lengths:

1. DEATH 5:06

2. VOID 4:07

3. TUNNEL VISION 4:44

4. FAERIE SOIRÉE 2:43

5. LIGHT SHOWER 4:27

6. SPIDER WEB 3:03

7. LEECHES 3:20

8. BATTLE OF THE LARYNX 5:28

9. THE CONTORTIONIST 3:20

10. MOON CYCLE 2:32

11. NYMPHOLOGY 5:06

12. EVIL 4:06

13. WOMB 3:31

Evil's track length is 4:08 which confirms the rap is part of Nymphology, NOT Evil. 

On 3/24/2023 at 1:41 AM, Roger said:

There's a lot:

Corpse, Death (different song than the single), Dragon's Blood, Emerald, Fairy Dance, Fingers Crossed, Garden, Inconsistant Flame, Jinx, Labyrinth, Magnets, Mother of Pearl, Needle & Thread, Not Dead Just Expired, Puzzles, Sirens, Synchronicities and the original version of Void

There's also some unfinished concepts like Barely Juice, Gravitate, Hawaii Space Guitar, Walkie Talkie and early concepts of Tunnel Vision, Sirens and Labyrinth (plus some unused instrumentals)

10 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Track Lengths:

1. DEATH 5:06

2. VOID 4:07

3. TUNNEL VISION 4:44

4. FAERIE SOIRÉE 2:43

5. LIGHT SHOWER 4:27

6. SPIDER WEB 3:03

7. LEECHES 3:20

8. BATTLE OF THE LARYNX 5:28

9. THE CONTORTIONIST 3:20

10. MOON CYCLE 2:32

11. NYMPHOLOGY 5:06

12. EVIL 4:06

13. WOMB 3:31

Evil's track length is 4:08 which confirms the rap is part of Nymphology, NOT Evil. 

We been knew :bird:

4 hours ago, 東京. said:

We been knew :bird:

Read the last few pages, everyone think it's the intro to EVIL. And everyone on Twitter too. YOU been knew. Speak for yourself, not others.

:biblio:

2 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Read the last few pages, everyone think it's the intro to EVIL. And everyone on Twitter too. YOU been knew. Speak for yourself, not others.

more so the track times. but yeah, it seemed completely obvious based on the times it's the end of Nymphology.

:chick3:

9 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

There's a lot:

Corpse, Death (different song than the single), Dragon's Blood, Emerald, Fairy Dance, Fingers Crossed, Garden, Inconsistant Flame, Jinx, Labyrinth, Magnets, Mother of Pearl, Needle & Thread, Not Dead Just Expired, Puzzles, Sirens, Synchronicities and the original version of Void

There's also some unfinished concepts like Barely Juice, Gravitate, Hawaii Space Guitar, Walkie Talkie and early concepts of Tunnel Vision, Sirens and Labyrinth (plus some unused instrumentals)

Damn, a lot leaked then :rip:

Thanks for replying and educating me. 

why isn't this album listed on the 'upcoming releases' thread? :mandown:

On 3/23/2023 at 6:26 AM, Ariel said:

RIP Sirens :cries:  Nymphology snippet sounds good tho

who is the beauty in your avi!

On 3/23/2023 at 7:59 PM, Mke1979 said:

what's with the hate that this album is getting

On 3/23/2023 at 8:46 PM, Ice Cream Skies said:

worry about the quality of the album not the genre

On 3/25/2023 at 9:17 PM, JohnWayneHolland said:

7 songs above 4 minutes :WAP:

an actual artist

My body has died, but im still A-LAYHVV :jonny6:

Still not a fan of the concept. Should have continued with the coming of age concept albums. Anyways as far as the music snippets it sounds like a step down from K-12 and crybaby stuff 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.