• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Ariel

• Helios

• Maroon legacy

This album looks and sounds like what Demi was trying to do with Holy **** if it was executed properly. 

11 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

one of my favorites

so cute 

Era execution and theme wise, no one can come close to her, like, AT ALL.

Im addicted to the first song ‘Death’ but im holding myself from overplaying it along with her Lollapalooza set, im waiting for the official release to enjoy both

1:23 snippet of light shower

I liked K-12 and Death is great. I’m stanning this era already :jonny: 

6 hours ago, babyboy44 said:

Era execution and theme wise, no one can come close to her, like, AT ALL.

Im addicted to the first song ‘Death’ but im holding myself from overplaying it along with her Lollapalooza set, im waiting for the official release to enjoy both

This theme is not clear nor is it executed well to me. Maybe it's an unpopular opinion. The graphics look cheap and tacky, same as the music. It is unfortunate that she is so artistically stunted. I wish she'd put as much energy into her "films" as she would into the music itself. I'm glad some are enjoying it though, I am genuinely rooting for her.

JohnWayneHolland

Personally the only snippet i didn't like was Spider Web, Light Shower and Moon Cycle were ok, i really liked the rest of them :jonnycat:

18 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

This album looks and sounds like what Demi was trying to do with Holy **** if it was executed properly. 

In what world was Demi ever trying to become an alien fairy with 4 eyes 💀 please ATRL use common sense before making comments like this

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

ngl the snippets are getting worse and worse :dancehall:

Dragon's Blood sounds better than most of them ngl

I feel like evil is going to be THEE song of the album 

out of all the snippets + death, death is my least favourite song - I would go as far as saying I don't like the song :deadbanana:

but Melanie never misses I know the full album is going to slap my faith hasn't been lost :gaycat1:

dont you guys think that intro on Evil is a bit cvnty? i love it :jonny5:

3 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

In what world was Demi ever trying to become an alien fairy with 4 eyes 💀 please ATRL use common sense before making comments like this

You took the comment literally. Use common sense before making comments like this. 

Edited by MAKSIM

21 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Uhhhhhh

What?

On 3/19/2023 at 12:38 PM, Troll Idle said:

Is Battle of the Larynx about bjs? :dancehall:

She's warning someone not to start an argument with her, because they'll never win

"I speak in cursive

I'm poignant, assertive

There's musical chairs in my teeth

Prod me to battle

I'll jump to the saddle

I'll smile while you fall to your feet"

I’ve seen so many viral TikToks praising Void. It needs to smash

K-12 was very underwhelming, this one sounds way better from the snippets.

I remembered I was obsessed with her when Cry Baby came out and I saw her new look and tbh I’m terrified but I gotta give it to her- she’s always committed to an aesthetic and really went all out. Idk if I can get into this because the look is so unsettling to me and I don’t vibe with her music much anymore but that Void song sounds promising 

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

You took the comment literally. Use common sense before making comments like this. 

Ma'am stop trying to compare apples to oranges :rip: 2 completely unrelated things.

All I know is the Crosstalk Records listening party is in 6 hours and I better find decent quality snippets floating around the bird app after that :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.