• Dear Reader

• Ariel

• Helios

• Maroon legacy

1 hour ago, Troll Idle said:

Is Battle of the Larynx about bjs? :dancehall:

I mean, The title alone was a deliberate

choice :eli:

Death is very, very good. It's refreshing to see her evolving as an artist and changing her sound, I would love to hear more tracks on the album with this light hyperpop influences.

15 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Death is very, very good. It's refreshing to see her evolving as an artist and changing her sound, I would love to hear more tracks on the album with this light hyperpop influences.

there is literally no hyperpoop in that song at all.

:bird:

2 minutes ago, 東京. said:

there is literally no hyperpoop in that song at all.

:bird:

Whatever, it's clear what I meant and what I was referring to, which it's exactly what I hope to hear more on the album.

1 hour ago, Troll Idle said:

Is Battle of the Larynx about bjs? :dancehall:

21 minutes ago, Zeferino said:

I mean, The title alone was a deliberate

choice :eli:

By the title alone I thought it might be about her constant struggles with her vocal chords, but... oh well :gaycat6:

I think Battle of the Larynx actually means the other person fighting or having a problem with what she has to say, like with her point of view and opinions, she does say on Evil something of the sort, so it could be that

:coffee:

Trying not to listen to the performances so much as it’s like having the songs in MQ :jonny4:

4 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I didn't think of it like that at first but now I think you're right on spot. It's just less prominent than, say, 100 gecs or Dorian Electra.

Evil's intro sounds amazing, I can't wait until I first listen to it in HQ :jonnycat:

I love how she is committing to this new look in her performances... like it's actually insane and impressive showmanship for her art. she's got my attention this era, REALLY looking forward to some visuals and the story of it all

Was not really a fan, but her new era look shook me.

So I clicked on one of the Lolla performances and lordddd. I fear I MUST stan.

VOID>>>>>

On 3/18/2023 at 7:49 PM, kyliefever2002 said:

alt cover, available at stores thatll have a listening party 

OstGHww.jpg 

Where did you see this? I’ll try to snatch one 

what color vinyl are y'all buying of this? there are so many options

pink + black splatter, transparent bloodshot, UO green, baby pink, lavender...

i can't decide

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

what color vinyl are y'all buying of this? there are so many options

pink + black splatter, transparent bloodshot, UO green, baby pink, lavender...

i can't decide

I bought baby pink cause that’s the one they’ll sell at my local vinyl store :heart2:

i thought larynx was a statue in Egypt and y’all are saying it means blowjobs ?? :skull: 

11 minutes ago, May said:

i thought larynx was a statue in Egypt and y’all are saying it means blowjobs ?? :skull: 

That's a Sphinx lol

1 hour ago, May said:

It's neither of those things. :skull: The larynx is essentially your voice box. People are saying the phrase 'Battle of the Larynx' is insinuating blowjobs.

1 hour ago, May said:

:ahh:

Im torn between Bloodshot and Black and purple swirl someone help me choose please!! What do yall think is the better colour.

18 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Im torn between Bloodshot and Black and purple swirl someone help me choose please!! What do yall think is the better colour.

out of those two I think the black and purple one is cooler. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.