Rih's SB Praised By MJ and Bey choreographer

lonnie

Rihanna's Super Bowl performance (despite the disappointment and vitriol from online stans) continues to collect praise and acclaim from critics and professionals. Frank Gatson, choreographer for the great performers Michael Jackson and Beyonce, being the latest among them

Looks like people who were meant to enjoy the show: Rihanna fans, the critics, the public, her peers and industry professionals loved and resonated with it.

Those who hate it and whose opinion carries little weight: Rihanna haters and conservatives continue to be mad about it

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

The more time that passes the more its obvious that the GP really loved the performance and it was really the vocal twitter stans and the MAGA wing of the GOP that tried to push a narrative that it was bad or boring. Its not sticking though.  

1 minute ago, lonnie said:

Looks like people who were meant to enjoy the show: Rihanna fans, the critics, the public, her peers and industry professionals loved and resonated with it.

Those who hate it and whose opinion carries little weight: Rihanna haters and conservatives continue to be mad about it

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

The Praising continues.

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Bey fired Frank before Lemonade and he hates her now. It doesn't discredit his opinion, but it does add a little context.

1 minute ago, Rihannito said:

The Praising continues.

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

The views. The catalogue boost. The critic and industry praise. The viral online moments. 

No wonder they're MAD

When people look back at it years from now as an empowering moment for pregnant women >>>>>> 

The lady will always have the last laugh

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Most of praise and acclaim from critics is PR

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Edited by Henry Torres

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The dancers were indeed fantastic

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Tell us more about dancers and performers:

Taylana.thumb.png.ca3c1b3b140a59071741c9

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Bey fired Frank before Lemonade and he hates her now. It doesn't discredit his opinion, but it does add a little context.

Oh how sad. I doubt he praised Rih just to get under Bey's skin seeing that one doesn't have to do anything with the other in this context.

Edited by lonnie

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Yeah but he's still the creator of the Single Ladies dance which is one of the most iconic dances in music history so if he says it's good it can't be that bad. This man is a professional.

This site was rooting for her to fail but the opposite happened :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Tell us more about dancers and performers:

Taylana.thumb.png.ca3c1b3b140a59071741c9

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Except you dont see me going around claiming Taylor or Lana are good dancers. Self-awareness is a gift!

Anyways, beautiful show gorgeous show.

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

3 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Most of praise and acclaim from critics is PR

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Frank Watson is not a critic working under any publication though. He has nothing to gain from saying this

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Just now, Shinning said:

Yeah but he's still the creator of the Single Ladies dance which is one of the most iconic dances in music history so if he says it's good it can't be that bad. This man is a professional.

I don't think it was bad myself. But Frank is shady and bitter as hell and has been for years now.

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Except you dont see me going around claiming Taylor or Lana are good dancers. Self-awareness is a gift!

Anyways, beautiful show gorgeous show.

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Pretty sure neither we nor Frank claimed Rih was a great dancer. Self-awareness would be you realizing that coming for Rih while stanning Lana and Taylor (both of who move and dance worse than Rih even while she's fives months pregnant and mere months post-partum) is a dumb move but I digress

And it was a gorgeous show, glad we see eye to eye on that

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

2 minutes ago, airplane said:

This site was rooting for her to fail but the opposite happened :bibliahh:

Rihanna will never fail. Even at 50% effort while 4 months pregnant she'll get more acclaim and adoration than they're favs giving 1,000+%. That's why they're mad because they think its unfair. But Rihanna will always be THAT girl. Sorry. 

Thinking about all the clowns who were quick to call it the worst SB performance of all time

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477ehunsjw5fakq81y7x0pqmn12jtfpcbvphrcvzl8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

He has also worked with Rihanna in the past for Only Girl in the World music video (maybe more but that's all I know about).

And imo it's one of her greatest video performances because he really got her to exude the energy she needed to give for that.

28 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Pretty sure MJ was bopping to the performance in hell. :clap3:

i giggled ngl 

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

what maga section? I saw a tiktok of candace owens praising her performance lmao. She was covered and didnt do anything problematic so they loved it 

6 minutes ago, Rosenda said:

what maga section? I saw a tiktok of candace owens praising her performance lmao. She was covered and didnt do anything problematic so they loved it 

They were apparently mad she grabbed her crotch and did the roc sign. Had the early 2010s illuminati conspiracies going but mess at Candace stanning I guess a broken clock is indeed right twice and every demographic loved the performance

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.