Tei Shi - "BAD PREMONITION"

ahauntingnearu

New EP out next month, with Grip, BP and new darkbop ¿Quién Te Manda?

Drop an album gurlie (but these are all great tho tbh)

• 4 weeks later...

Weird the tracklist is wrong on streaming but honestly we're lucky she managed to release this on time at all, so :toofunny2:

Familiar is so good, Color is pretty ... but she released the better half ahead of release tbh I think this is a great artistic EP and she sounds great and clearly can make great hooks .. I just hope if the next project is TS3 that she goes a little further in delivering even more quality. We know she can. 

Really good new material, I kinda love she delivers good EPs instead of albums full of fillers. This EP sounds a bit demoish at times but in a good way.

i love her! Can’t believe she got Patrick to coprod her. 

Lovely !!!! Bad premonition still does it for moi.

So glad she's still releasing music. Is there any tea on a full album coming soon? Haven't seen her mention it on socials xx

Banger after banger, honestly even prefer this to die 4 ur love ep

21 minutes ago, Babydoll. said:

Lovely !!!! Bad premonition still does it for moi.

So glad she's still releasing music. Is there any tea on a full album coming soon? Haven't seen her mention it on socials xx

Nope! Sadly ... This cures the hunger for a bit though

18 minutes ago, Slayn said:

Banger after banger, honestly even prefer this to die 4 ur love ep

Agreed, though she hasn't topped D4UL title track here. 

Even though the singles were my favorite, I think that this is a pretty great EP!

I'd love her to make an album in the vein of the first three songs, OK Crazy, and Die 4 Your Love (going off of just her independent releases, if we include the pre-2020 stuff then also in the vein of A Kiss Goodbye, Say You Do, How Far, When He's Done, and Bassically would be a flawless album).

I fear this EP is the closest she'll get to Bassically again ... honestly get not wanting to repeat yourself artistically, buuuut girl - that song is literally immaculate. I'd love more dancey than the direction she's gone in D4UL is one of my faves by her tho so

6 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Nope! Sadly ... This cures the hunger for a bit though

Agreed, though she hasn't topped D4UL title track here. 

Agree!

Pretty good EP! I was kind of meh on the singles tbh but they grew on me.

Still need to listen to the whole thing

but Mona Lisa is already great :katie2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.