Rihanna’s Halftime Show: 118.7 million viewers

Dawn the Jockey

JohnWayneHolland
2 minutes ago, HEATED said:

Poor Kitty Kats. That’s all they had

I know the Monsters are raging.

:ahh:

Why? Is not like Gaga was the one with the record :rip: worry about your fave not even being in the top 5 :redface:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeFoundWill

• JBJT2786

• istan4badgalriri

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

And these are REAL viewers, not Giphy views :clap3: 

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Cope.

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

What is there to cope? I love Rihanna. I’ve been streaming her catalog all month leading up to her performance. This just shows that there was the most hype around her. Doesn’t change the fact that she disappointed and underwhelmed everyone

Just now, BGood2Me said:

Beating Shakira/Jlo's SB? I don't think so...

Rihanna is about to do almost 30M for her YouTube debut. She’s definitely going to. Bookmark me.

3 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

FUME. You want us to be a mad at our fav for being successful because you individually don’t like her? Be serious :gaycat7:

I have to be honest, if Bey left for 7 years and came back with a Lift Me Up song and this tragic super bowl performance I would accept that she’s done for me, she has no passion for music/art anymore. I’d be happy that she’s still successful, but she’s not worth my time anymore until proven otherwise. 

Katy’s record being safe :clap3: the better show won. 

6 minutes ago, FENTY. said:

So what were the numbers for Katy with digital views? Was that a thing in 2015

I don't think they ever revealed her digitals, proably wasn't a thing yet. Even on Youtube, her performance was only upload over a year after airing.

39 minutes ago, FENTY. said:

So what were the numbers for Katy with digital views? Was that a thing in 2015

121M 

3 minutes ago, gui said:

Katy’s pulled that from TV only if I understood correctly. The others are counting multiple platforms, which still wasn’t a thing back in 2015

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Katy’s doesn’t include people who watched it Online.

At the end of the day Rihannas is still the most watched overall

Ahhh ok #1 or not she did great :clap3:

The way stan twitter/atrl wanted this to be her big failure so badly. :deadbanana4:  it's been almost 20 years, give it up.

Everyone should know by now ATRL is always wrong. 

1 minute ago, Habibro said:

What is there to cope? I love Rihanna. I’ve been streaming her catalog all month leading up to her performance. This just shows that there was the most hype around her. Doesn’t change the fact that she disappointed and underwhelmed everyone

That's YOUR OPINION. I ( and many people) got what they expected. The fact alone that her YT video has over a million likes already saying your opinion is factually wrong. I'm more upset she's pregnant again and we're not getting new music for a while. But I was satisfied performance wise so again COPE.

3 minutes ago, Timber said:

I have to be honest, if Bey left for 7 years and came back with a Lift Me Up song and this tragic super bowl performance I would accept that she’s done for me, she has no passion for music/art anymore. I’d be happy that she’s still successful, but she’s not worth my time anymore until proven otherwise. 

She came back with a Rupaul Drag Race soundtrack after 7 years without solo music. 

stay on topic 

OP: talent won

giphy.gif

Edited by unclefloprry

Glad Katy's record is probably safe. I was rooting for Rih, but that performance was just...not it. And I don't understand why people defend it :rip:

Just now, Starkboy said:

The way stan twitter/atrl wanted this to be her big failure so badly. :deadbanana4:  it's been almost 20 years, give it up.

Like and all that while she is sitting on a cute 1-2 BILLION DOLLAR.

Like you lost

Just now, Timber said:

That’s YOU. There’s millions of US whom clearly feel different and will continue to stick by her side. YOUR opinion of her won’t change how WE feel about her. Only a narcissist of the highest caliber will think other people should be mad because they are. Get a grip. Nobody if forcing to consume her content. You don’t like it, ignore and move around. :ducky:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.