Rihanna’s Halftime Show: 118.7 million viewers

Dawn the Jockey

17 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

did she outdo katy or not?

HausOfGerard

NO.

“Rihanna's halftime show averaged 118.7 million viewers, making it the second-most-watched in Super Bowl history. Katy Perry's 2015 performance still holds the top mark at 121 million.“

- ESPN.COM. 

tumblr_mv7b7rSb811qf2zyko7_250.gif

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeFoundWill

• JBJT2786

• istan4badgalriri

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

9 minutes ago, kawk said:

NO.

“Rihanna's halftime show averaged 118.7 million viewers, making it the second-most-watched in Super Bowl history. Katy Perry's 2015 performance still holds the top mark at 121 million.“

- ESPN.COM. 

tumblr_mv7b7rSb811qf2zyko7_250.gif

thank you :heart2:

Katy and Rihanna winning against the MPGs.

Oop

insta.gif

15 hours ago, Thor said:

Y’all are NEVER getting another album or tour and we all know how much suffering that’s causing y’all. 

The fact you all are so mean and genuinely cruel is wild. Like, you get a kick out of thinking random people are "suffering" because they like an artist you hate. :skull: It's very strange, but if it brings you some sort of happiness...

Not surprised. She’s one of the biggest pop stars of all time and some people who were in denial about that before got the reality check now. 

21 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

That’s YOU. There’s millions of US whom clearly feel different and will continue to stick by her side. YOUR opinion of her won’t change how WE feel about her. Only a narcissist of the highest caliber will think other people should be mad because they are. Get a grip. Nobody if forcing to consume her content. You don’t like it, ignore and move around. :ducky:

The absolute irony of you saying this. :skull:

6 hours ago, youcallingmyname said:

It’s the way no credible person is hating on it

the certain fanbase really wants Rihanna to be dragged but it’s just not sticking

shes getting rave reviews everywhere and the GP was loving it

The Gp hates it :rip: stop living in your bubble. Everybody at my office said that it was boring and there was no surprise

9 minutes ago, Lemonjuice said:

The Gp hates it :rip: stop living in your bubble. Everybody at my office said that it was boring and there was no surprise

The GP = the three people in your office? :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Lemonjuice said:

yes and everyone around me has been praising it for its jam packed hits, it’s beautiful cinematography and how it’s simple but still feels iconic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, youcallingmyname said:

yes and everyone around me has been praising it for its jam packed hits, it’s beautiful cinematography and how it’s simple but still feels iconic

spacer.png

If you think about it it's a very Apple performance! Simple yet high-end, quality, and innovative. A musical reset for performances.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Can she come back please 🙏 for new music. Ibeen stanning all week and the nostalgia of them 2010 albums :clap3:Go on tour!!!!! She would outsell Madonna in a heartbeat.

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

it's the gay men who can't walk up the stairs without being breathless comparing pregnant billionaires performing on the largest stage on earth for me

On 2/14/2023 at 8:35 AM, PoisonCandy said:

Good on her, but it was still shite and disrespectful to artists who actually take music and their craft seriously.

Because she reached the superbowl stage putting in ZERO work. And became a Legend by not taking her music and craft seriously. Lmao. I LOVE Gaga too, but keep it. 

A concept/choreography from Parris Goebel

Apple Music sponsorship 

Full of hits

yet this somehow turned into something boring that I had to fast forward some parts..

Could have been epic tho.

BRAVO to all dancers and the amazing Parris Goebel for everything. Everything besides Rihanna was on point lol.

Here's JLo dancing her ass off while pregnant with twins in her 5th month of pregnancy at random tour concert.  

3 hours ago, Ramooon said:

A concept/choreography from Parris Goebel

Apple Music sponsorship 

Full of hits

yet this somehow turned into something boring that I had to fast forward some parts..

Could have been epic tho.

BRAVO to all dancers and the amazing Parris Goebel for everything. Everything besides Rihanna was on point lol.

Here's JLo dancing her ass off while pregnant with twins in her 5th month of pregnancy at random tour concert.  

and here's a video of her performing diamonds sounding as out of her depth as it gets. Leave rihanna alone.

1 hour ago, rihannafan said:

and here's a video of her performing diamonds sounding as out of her depth as it gets. Leave rihanna alone.

She sounds good and looks amazing here, I dont know why you posted this American Idol performance?

She has also performed ***** Better Have My Money at her opening show for AMA's, it was everything & more.

Rihanna wishes she could perform like her lol. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.