• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• s-60staliniec

• Communion

• TanjiroKamado

• Betty White

so upsetting, rip 🥺💓

this is why a lot of trans women and men strive to be stealth, being trans and open with ur identity is dangerous people can be evil.

Rest in peace, May the people that did this suffer.

It takes a hateful mind to choose to stab someone. This was personal and I hope the killer or killers are found.

15 hours ago, Arrows said:

Thank you, J.K. Rowling

This is so insensitive. Someone just got killed and you're using this opportunity to promote your hatred towards a celebrity.

This is so horrible… this is what pure hatred looks like and is a direct consequence of all the ongoing transphobic rhetoric in the news and social media (this site included). Just disgusting… she deserved so much better. 

14 hours ago, Betty White said:

This is so insensitive. Someone just got killed and you're using this opportunity to promote your hatred towards a celebrity.

JK Rowling is a retched human being and is directly contributing to the rise of transphobia in the UK, leading to acts of violence like this. We will continue to acknowledge her role in the deaths of trans individuals at ever opportunity to make her and all of her supporters face the consequences of their actions. You all have blood on your hands.

• Like 1

Disgusting world. Why does it concern anyone how others live their lives?

R.I.P and thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

Disturbing, particularly that it was committed by minors & that safety concerns were flagged consistently and ignored by the bodies meant to protect. Rest in peace, this world wasn’t ready to embrace you. I hope all the parties involved are punished to the fullest extent. 

We need to stop amplifying and lending credence to hateful rhetoric. 

6 hours ago, Headlock said:

JK Rowling is a retched human being and is directly contributing to the rise of transphobia in the UK, leading to acts of violence like this. We will continue to acknowledge her role in the deaths of trans individuals at ever opportunity to make her and all of her supporters face the consequences of their actions. You all have blood on your hands.

A 16 year old gets murdered and all you can think about are stan wars. Let's hope the investigators solve this crime as quickly as possible.

• Thumbs Down 2

This is horrible, RIP Brianna :weeps:

6 hours ago, Betty White said:

A 16 year old gets murdered and all you can think about are stan wars. Let's hope the investigators solve this crime as quickly as possible.

Holding JK Rowling accountable for her vile transphobic views and their real-life consequences is not a “stan war”, and your obvious trolling and pearl clutching to defend her transphobia and your faintly obscured transphobia in other threads is equally as pathetic and vile.

• Like 1

It didn't have to be this way. :cries:

Been reading more about this case. Very sad. :'(

• 10 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 2:52 PM, Headlock said:

Holding JK Rowling accountable for her vile transphobic views and their real-life consequences is not a “stan war”, and your obvious trolling and pearl clutching to defend her transphobia and your faintly obscured transphobia in other threads is equally as pathetic and vile.

Not you trying to hijack the discussion of someone being murdered to try to fit your narrative. Same mentality if someone tried bringing up Islam in this thread for literally no reason. Be gone and make a JK Rowling hate post if you're that obsessed with her.

RIP to Brianna and I'm happy to read her killers are expected to get life sentences.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

Reading those messages of them planning the murder is chilling. I really hate this world sometimes.

RIP Brianna

2 hours ago, Zefierce said:

Not you trying to hijack the discussion of someone being murdered to try to fit your narrative. Same mentality if someone tried bringing up Islam in this thread for literally no reason. Be gone and make a JK Rowling hate post if you're that obsessed with her.

RIP to Brianna and I'm happy to read her killers are expected to get life sentences.

A brand new account quoting a 10 month old post to comment the most insipid drivel in defense of JK Rowling’s obsession and hatred of trans people. On Christmas Eve no less. Do better!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This **** is gonna keep happening yk also police wont do **** maybe now after it went public but without most likely nothing would be done.

Thats why whe shold make biggots afraid again 

On 2/13/2023 at 1:20 AM, TanjiroKamado said:

Read my comment again. I was talking about JK Rowling. What happened in the UK is horrible and there is no excuse

***** you called gender dysphoria a "unconventional lifestyle" pls make society a favor and dive under a bus or something 

On 2/14/2023 at 2:17 PM, Betty White said:

pls just die

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.