Shakira & Manuel Turizo - "Copa Vacía"

crazyncool

The numbers are ok considering the poor playlisting… imagine having 30+ years into your career and debut at Top 50 on Spotify with a mid ass song with no playlisting and pure hype… she never loses 

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

12 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Some of you take criticism so personal, like are you Shakira? :psyduck:

And some of you overreacting over **** like stats and streams like who are you 😅

Shakira is time to announce the album before the hype is completely gone 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

And some of you overreacting over **** like stats and streams like who are you 😅

Her fans but that doesn’t mean we are going to praise her even after all her/her team stupid decision :cm:

This sound is so tired, can you come up with something else

Edited by BigBangStan

I’m done with her. 

Its ok Shak, Id be WET too if I was blindfolded and had Manuel next to me!!!.... haha, At least she seems happy this era! She never let loose like this while she was with the rat...

Edited by LatinFreak

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Its ok Shak, Id be WET too if I was blindfolded and had Manuel next to me!!!.... haha, At least she seems happy this era! She never let loose like this while she was with the rat...

That’s her understanding of doing promo

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DemDam92 said:

That’s her understanding of doing promo

This and tiktoks surfing! haha

• Haha 1

This thread :redface:

Anyway, let’s just get an album announcement and a tour announcement asap please. This is like the fifth single, it’s time.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

what is THIS fhshdfh :ahh:

Shakira filling up a glass of water as a form of promotion. :deadbanana2:

Meanwhile, Karol G just performed TQG on TV by herself. 

Edited by vuelve88
  • Haha 1

But don’t complain, everything is fine, great, wonderful and amazing :heart:

they are doing great :heart:

9 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

A deserved flop. :clap3:No more surfing videos as “promo”. I hope Afo Verde gets the message too and stops trying to use Shakira’s career to promote all of Sony Latin’s artists. 

I think you me and @tomaseba are the only ones happy about this flop lol 

Hope afo gets the message.

@tomaseba I’m jk I don’t know if you like the song, but was just generalizing since us 3 are the only ones on the same page usually with everything Shakira related lol

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Ugh just take it off already Manuel. You lucky you hot, we forgive Your trashy song. 

37 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Shakira filling up a glass of water as a form of promotion. :deadbanana2:

Meanwhile, Karol G just performed TQG on TV by herself. 

She’s just a mess. Playing social media, Karol doing the hard labor for her label, filling up the nbc plaza, promoting, showing up places, etc. :gaycat5: let’s not be surprised if Karol takes the throne. 

45 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

I think you me and @tomaseba are the only ones happy about this flop lol 

Hope afo gets the message.

@tomaseba I’m jk I don’t know if you like the song, but was just generalizing since us 3 are the only ones on the same page usually with everything Shakira related lol

I was Copa Vacía stan from the very first leak, but after all these months i just can’t stand and justify all the wait for this mess of video/promo 🫠

At least the tias are supporting the song on the comment sections :laugh:. In all honestly I'm done with her trendhopping and quick lil singles. At least she doesn't seem morally conflicted doing so. 

6 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Omg i ship them. :jonny6:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

This grew on me a lot, not as instant as her other singles but I will sure it will climb, such a good song

I think she ruined her hype. Her next album will be a playlist of the 10 songs she released in the last 3 years as El Dorado. :rip:

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

62(-12) 1,840,154 still a doa flop 

Yay!!! Slay!! :heart::party:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

62(-12) 1,840,154 still a doa flop 

We love to see it :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.