Shakira & Manuel Turizo - "Copa Vacía"

crazyncool

The cover looks like those fan made edits on Shakiramedia back in the day, lol.

Seriously, girl, who cares. Release a big English song already.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

I'm kinda excited for this. I love the cover even though the is kinda tacky, lol. I don't think she's playing :ducky:

Finally!! she better also announce the album!!

I agree the cover looks so fan made LOL.... or maybe one of her sons design it 

When is this woman gonna announce an album. My God. She always does these insanely long pre-album strings of singles and then we just get a jumbled collection of songs spanning 3 years :dies: Release She Wolf 2.0 RIGHT NOW, Shakira! :ryan:

It looks like some of you are confused 

Single Cover 

MV poster

Promo Picture

Why not on friday (full)?

And almost the same day as Olivia :chick2:

2 hours ago, CottageHore said:

When is this woman gonna announce an album. My God. She always does these insanely long pre-album strings of singles and then we just get a jumbled collection of songs spanning 3 years :dies: Release She Wolf 2.0 RIGHT NOW, Shakira! :ryan:

always? she only did one album like that

we will be lucky to get an album at all this time. the trial messed things up

She needs to kiss Manuel chorizo in the MV for the views :gaycat4:

Lol at her releasing hours before Olivia’s lead single. :gaycat7: 

• Haha 1

Ugh I wanted it this Friday but at least it’s coming. I would love an album but I prefer to keep my expectations low. 

This sounds major omg :jonny5: bopppp

8 hours ago, Chromatica said:

June 29 :deadbanana:

Half the song has been out there since January.

Really?? I thought the first snippet just came out 

Excited!

Both of them looked hot

her team is truly the most incompetent team in the history of teams... why are they always releasing alongside another artist, they just love to see her struggle :gaycat6:

I'm so over this era haha...

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

Another snippet :rip: 

The fact that we probably heard the full song already :rip:

Her career has literally been repeaking this past year and some of you are over it and want her to release english music? pls be serious yall :skull:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2023 at 4:11 PM, Lorelei said:

The cover looks like those fan made edits on Shakiramedia back in the day, lol.

Seriously, girl, who cares. Release a big English song already.

that's what the kpop collab is for but i agree. give us the ******* album/album title, tracklist and tour pinche pendeja

On 6/19/2023 at 6:56 PM, BGood2Me said:

Why not on friday (full)?

And almost the same day as Olivia :chick2:

2 different demographics like who cares lol

On 6/19/2023 at 7:32 PM, Saint James said:

always? she only did one album like that

we will be lucky to get an album at all this time. the trial messed things up

all the more reason why she needs to just drop this. give us what we want and we won't bother you shak!

On 6/19/2023 at 7:46 PM, Yellowfever said:

She needs to kiss Manuel chorizo in the MV for the views :gaycat4:

not chorizo :deadbanana4: its turizo

On 6/19/2023 at 10:23 PM, rta1913 said:

Ugh I wanted it this Friday but at least it’s coming. I would love an album but I prefer to keep my expectations low. 

i would want her to at least drop the album title like give us something because this is ridiculous

21 hours ago, BabyBenzz said:

her team is truly the most incompetent team in the history of teams... why are they always releasing alongside another artist, they just love to see her struggle :gaycat6:

they're in no way in competition with each other especially when they're both  completely appeal to different demographics

9 hours ago, Joster said:

Flop. Release English single already

how is she a flop when she's literally experiencing a career renaissance again???

8 hours ago, sk8erfan said:

She has no direction my God 

well at least we got a theme on this album now so technically their is direction

7 hours ago, okgo said:

Her career has literally been repeaking this past year and some of you are over it and want her to release english music? pls be serious yall :skull:

i mean thats what the kpop collab is for and hopefully still coming. i say hopefully if the double album rumor is true she focus on making more english or bilingual bops that time around but i don't mind this new album being predominantly spanish it'll most likely be bilingual anyways in some regard

i'd love for her to appear more on other people's song. the exposure that being on BEP and KAROL G song did wonders for her. like her being on the songs of other people like selena gomez, christina aguilera, tini, natti natasha, rosalia, kali uchis, romeo santos, greeicy, anitta, cardi b, camilla cabello, sebastian yatra, becky g, lola indigo like ugh as messy and lazy she can be she truly is a one of kind what a legend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.