Shakira & Manuel Turizo - "Copa Vacía"

crazyncool

26 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

That many people for this generic basic shyt? I’m sorry but I can’t get into it. 3 listens and I just can’t lol 

this shyt makes DWU sound like a masterpiece. :gaycat5:

8 people gathered together for an ED rehash :dies:

It's hilarious how some people cackle at the criticisms as if we haven't been on an endless string of questionable releases for the past 10 years or so :gaycat7: We finally took a break early this year and she comes back with this, a filler that wouldn't make it as a b side to an album track, how unreasonable to be baffled at her label's choices. :toofunny2:

Edited by Lorelei

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

17 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

8 people gathered together for an ED rehash :dies:

It's hilarious how some people cackle at the criticisms as if we haven't been on an endless string of questionable releases for the past 10 years or so :gaycat7: We finally took a break early this year and she comes back with this, a filler that wouldn't make it as a b side to an album track, how unreasonable to be baffled at her label's choices. :toofunny2:

Exactly that’s all we’re saying. She was on the right track. All her previous releases sound fresh & new even the bachata sound from monotonía is not as heavy as the bachata with Prince Royce from el dorado so it’s obvious that it is something new and not recycled like this, she was even experimenting with her vocals. Oh well. 

hopefully this flop expedites things album announcement title tracks or something. In a way I’m glad it’s a flop, so afo verde can leave her the hell alone tagging every reggaetonero to everything she presents to Sony.

Another basic and boring reggaeton track lol

3 hours ago, Saint James said:

u know something’s wrong if im looking at the man more than shakira 

your on atrl so that actually sounds right

• Haha 1

I demand an extended cut with the extra scenes, intro and Manuel's Chorizo visible in tiny speedos!!!!!! :lakitu:

The video has beautiful scenes, but it's very boring. I get that they want to convey the lyrics of the song, but Jaume still could have done that with some movement and action. 

• Haha 1

La Bicicleta

Chantaje

Comme Moi

Deja Vu

Perro Fiel
Trap

Clandestino

Me Gusta

Te Felicito

Monotonia

Copa Vacia

This trend needs to stop, imagine how tired we are.

Me Enamore, Nada, Don't Wait Up and Acrostico being the only 4 solo singles in 6 years :rip: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

It performed fine though the way y'all have this narrative that it flopped is wild

Yeah her El Dorado Tour video she was micro managing everything. She has had a reputation of being very creatively controlling. Like for example we have half an album worth of material released and still no album news? This is ridiculous. 

The song is fine. And why are we comparing collaborations? Of course a woman scorned female duet would fare better of the two especially since female collaborations are such a rarity for Shakira enjoy the music y'all 

The song is literally about indifference in a relationship and that's evidence but how distant they're being with each other in the video and literally with the lyrics. From her being left high and dry as a mermaid on garbage and her gatekeeping her in a tank while not acknowledging her. Like how did this just go over your head?

The factual lie

She teased a narrative that didn't translate in the video. That Manuel basically rescues her with love but it's very complacent and she ends up not being fulfilled and in the end escapes and goes back to the ocean which I thought the video was building up to. 

This video is at least so visually stunning how is eye candy boring especially with these 2 on screen

We need the ******* album already like this is becoming abusive at this point 

You better GATHER the girls.

• Thanks 1

I feel like Shakira sampled Despacito on all of her last 20493 songs. It's enough. I used to be the biggest fan. At least she's still super pretty.

17 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Can't believe this will be her final song before she goes to jail. :dancehall2:

dont worry weve got a final maluma collab coming for her send off

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EtherealCat said:

dont worry weve got a final maluma collab coming for her send off

I will be asking the judge to give her two extra years then :gaycat3:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I will be asking the judge to give her two extra years then :gaycat3:

At this point we all pissed, we are over this shyt already. Enough is enough hope she learns her lesson with this basic shyt

That’s what Afo verde deserves

never been happier for a song of hers to underperform. Because tbh that’s the only time artists take notice of what’s working and what’s not for them, she was really feeding us with good stuff and then this. 

Edited by GeeDuval

I totally get her releasing reggaeton songs cause thats the only thing people here in Latinoamerica love....

But girl we really need that album. I think is time for Shakifans to start presuring Afo Verde on instagram 
Thats the only way or sony music :gaycat4: Hora de ponerlo en su lugar :siptea: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

1 minute ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I totally get her releasing reggaeton songs cause thats the only thing people here in Latinoamerica love....

But girl we really need that album. I think is time for Shakifans to start presuring Afo Verde on instagram 
Thats the only way or sony music :gaycat4: Hora de ponerlo en su lugar :siptea:

Shakira needs to focus on a global scale type come back though, she still has it in her, but is too dependent on LaTAM for quick numbers.

She has literally turned into afo verdes go to. I just don’t get it how she agrees to it though if she claims to be so “in control” of her career. Hope he gets done backlash on social cause tbh we are tired.

6 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Shakira needs to focus on a global scale type come back though, she still has it in her, but is too dependent on LaTAM for quick numbers.

She has literally turned into afo verdes go to. I just don’t get it how she agrees to it though if she claims to be so “in control” of her career. Hope he gets done backlash on social cause tbh we are tired.

I cant stand him He reminds of Antonio de la Rua. 
I will never forget him for suggesting Camilo to Shaki. That collab sucked so much

201603161208363bd4017318837e92a66298c7855f4427.jpg

brenda-scary-movie.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I don't think most of us mind her doing reggaeton, but CV sounds like some dusty demo that's been sitting on her (or any other Latin artist's) laptop since 2016.

With La Tortura, she was able to merge reggaeton with her sound and create something unique. Same thing with merengue and Loca/Rabiosa. This dud just can't compare.

Yup, this is so uninteresting and generic :dancehall:

Another generic reggaeton collab. :rip:

Can someone explain to me what does mean or represent?

Imagen

It's single cover  & at the video, is there any meaning behind?

So this was such a non-event right? 

8 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I cant stand him He reminds of Antonio de la Rua. 
I will never forget him for suggesting Camilo to Shaki. That collab sucked so much

201603161208363bd4017318837e92a66298c7855f4427.jpg

brenda-scary-movie.gif

Absolutely not, Tutu was cute. 

7 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Can someone explain to me what does mean or represent?

Imagen

It's single cover  & at the video, is there any meaning behind?

its a juame video nothing has any meaning, its just vaguely connected beauty shots with all the life drained from them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.