Fast X | Official Trailer out! | May 19

DONTYELLATME

BYE the way I kept telling people this was the penultimate movie in the franchise :rip: 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Arcadius

• Broken

• Katamari

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

are they going into space now? 

The fact that there will a 12th movie and I still have not watched a single one in the entire franchise. :gaycat6:

16 hours ago, Attitude said:

That's the plot of Crash Team Racing. 

Crying shdjdjd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEsrMRmriCMHSQ1Sdq2yk

Edited by Doogle

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The fact that there will a 12th movie and I still have not watched a single one in the entire franchise. :gaycat6:

Same. They’re very easy to ignore, though.

The last i saw was Fast 7.  

But get those paycheques

People complaining about movies they aren't being forced to watch is funny 

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, 305 said:

What he really meant is that the first 10 movies are part 1, part 2 & 3 are another 20 movies.

Get money :clap3:

spacer.png

He's not to blame, it's the pigs who watch every installment. They're the dangerous ones. :redface:

This has been serviced to Pop, Rhythmic, and Hot AC.

Just watched the film. I enjoyed it so much. F*** the critics. Jason M was so convincing in the film. My only complaint is Vin D's acting. Such a horrible actor.

On 5/18/2023 at 5:05 PM, pride4jc1222 said:

This has been serviced to Pop, Rhythmic, and Hot AC.

the random jimin clip before jason momoa's :bibliahh:

Slightly flopping domestically ($65-70M) but popping off internationally($240-270M). Coming for a $300-330M global debut. 

Regardless of the quality of the films, pulling $300M debuts in a 10th entry is incredible. 

Edited by BNF91

Yeah it's dominating globally. The domestic wouldn't be a problem if the damn budget was cut down, this movie basically has to make $1B and considering it might only make $150-$160 domestically that would mean the global total have to Avatar levels. :deadbanana2:

Regardless, I think they'll still greenlight the other two films and just slash the budgets in half.

$318M WW. 2nd biggest opening of the year. :clap3:

I watched all of the movies in the past week and went to see Fast X yesterday and i actually enjoyed it. :skull: It's stupid, but really entertaining. Jason Momoa was such a fun villain and i am glad that the female characters already had some more fight scenes in the last movie, but especially in this one. They all kicked ass. That's what was missing for me in the first few movies. Also very much enjoyed the cute side story with John Cena and Dom's son.

It's so funny to me how they always pull new family members of main or side characters out of their ass in every movie. And there are barely any stakes.

Almost no one dies in these movies. Of course Gal Gadot also survived falling out of a plane somehow. And i am sure every character who apparently died in this one also survived somehow.

Following news of Fast X becoming a 3 Part Finale. Fast X 2 Fast 2 Infinite & Fast X Endgame

The Franchise will spin-off into several films and Disney+ Series culminating to Fast & Furious: The Dom Dynasty and Fast: Furious Wars. Ending the Fast Phase and rebooting to the 2nd Saga; The Furious Saga. with Fast 1 following an alternate Dom building a new Family. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Following news of Fast X becoming a 3 Part Finale. Fast X 2 Fast 2 Infinite & Fast X Endgame

these names :bibliahh:

not them rebooting the series

• Like 1

the marvel names, sounds like an april fools joke :toofunny3: is it real?

17 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

the marvel names, sounds like an april fools joke :toofunny3: is it real?

right mte

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.