Trump praises Biden’s State of The Union speech in a weird plot twist

Bears01

There has never been a single day since he announced in candidacy in 2015 when Donald Trump has ever cared about the success of the Republican Party. He's always acted 100% in self-interest and makes all of his decisions based on what will get him more power as an individual. Right now the biggest threat to his future power isn't Biden, but DeSantis, so he's doing this Biden praise to threaten the GOP against supporting DeSantis over him.

It's gonna be so funny to watch the usual shills like Cruz and Graham have to pretend like they're so shocked Trump is torpedoing the GOP when he's been doing that consistently for the last 8 years :toofunny3:

This man is so STUPID but also simultaneously smart (when it comes to this context ONLY) that it bothers me. :deadbanana2:

He knows right now for him, the bigger hurdle is not Joe Biden - it's DeSantis.

So he's not focusing on it. Hell, since he has no actual ideology he might just have genuinely liked Biden's SOTU; but he's making a point of it to signify to his loyalists that "Biden has improved" -> ["He's tougher to beat" -> "Only I can beat him"] -> "I give credit when it's due (so I am fair)" 

This coming after the DeSantis accusation is intentional. The seeds of "My base would rather vote Biden over DeSantis" are being sown, and it's a threat I suspect the GOP will bow to.

Once he gets the nomination (or if), Biden would be back to #1 enemy grandpa pedo or something.

16 hours ago, Phantom said:

This man is so STUPID but also simultaneously smart (when it comes to this context ONLY) that it bothers me. :deadbanana2:

He knows right now for him, the bigger hurdle is not Joe Biden - it's DeSantis.

So he's not focusing on it. Hell, since he has no actual ideology he might just have genuinely liked Biden's SOTU; but he's making a point of it to signify to his loyalists that "Biden has improved" -> ["He's tougher to beat" -> "Only I can beat him"] -> "I give credit when it's due (so I am fair)" 

This coming after the DeSantis accusation is intentional. The seeds of "My base would rather vote Biden over DeSantis" are being sown, and it's a threat I suspect the GOP will bow to.

Once he gets the nomination (or if), Biden would be back to #1 enemy grandpa pedo or something.

It’s really not that deep. Apparently he live truthed the whole event. He posted 60 times about the state of the union. Only 3 of them were cherry picked by the tweet in the op. It was just an endless stream of consciousness. All meaningless attacks with those 3 sarcastic posts sprinkled in. 

People give this man too much credit. He could piss himself in public and people would say it was a genius political move 

He knows something we don’t and wants Biden to pull a Ford by pardoning him :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.