Your most prized possession?

FOCK

Morbid but honestly, my cat’s ashes, he was my best friend, if my house was burning down & I could only take 1 “thing” with me, it’d be that

My computer, tbh. Sounds boring but i feel very fortunate to have been able to buy one, even if it's not the best lol.

19 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

What's the name of the book?

It's a book that's only available in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. It's called Arra and the author is Maria Turtschaninoff. But her Red Abbey Chronicles trilogy has been translated to English as well and the 2nd and 3rd books of that series are about as fantastic as Arra. But Arra is definitely my favorite. It's a low fantasy book about a girl who has never learnt to talk but she can hear all the elements of nature sing. It's an emotional rollercoaster, as are all of the author's books tbh.

Note sure if the most, but one of them certainly is a music box that plays "Once Upon a December" from Anastasia

Edited by BreakawayDeluxe

My growing collection of design books (mix of new and used). I'm a graphic designer and these things are such a precious resource to me and so, so beautiful + inspiring to read/ just look at. I have a total of 36 so far; with 5 on the way and 6 waiting in my cart. I can't wait till it turns into a whole library :date:

6 hours ago, ninasayers said:

My computer, tbh. Sounds boring but i feel very fortunate to have been able to buy one, even if it's not the best lol.

Same :fan:

My Car Bubbles

My dog's favorite toy (stuffed animal bunny). He always grabs it, lays down and sleeps on it. Hopefully I'll keep it forever. 

5 minutes ago, Champagne said:

My dog's favorite toy (stuffed animal bunny). He always grabs it, lays down and sleeps on it. Hopefully I'll keep it forever. 

One of my puppers had a toy cow she'd carry around with her everywhere I was v sentimental about, had it since she was a baby, but one day she was too rough ripped it to shreds, way beyond repair.

I got her a bunny as replacement but I still miss moo moo cow.

Edited by Yum

1 minute ago, Yum said:

One of my peppers had a toy cow she'd carry around with her everywhere I was v sentimental about, had it since she was a baby, but one day she was too rough ripped it to shreds, way beyond repair.

I got her a bunny as replacement but I still miss moo moo cow.

My dog's first big toy was a stuffed cow and I called it moo moo too lol. I still have it, but my pup has been obsessed with his bunny for the last couple years. It is so cute. 

My copy of the original Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii.

I might sound vain but I'm my most prize possession. I have a good career with very good income and potential to earn far more as the years goes by. If anything ever happens to me like an accident that leaves my paralysed, that's the end of everything or how many paraplegic doctors do you guys see routinely?? 

My legal copy of smt nocturne :fan:

On 2/8/2023 at 4:31 PM, AbeHicks said:

The more time passes, the less things seem to matter. I do have a very big mug that I like because it's practical, you need to fill it up less often since it can contain so much water, so I can drink a lot and a lot more often, which is healthy. But even that only cost like 4$, I bought it at a village sale.

A356jiI.gif

What's your favorite dish?

14 minutes ago, Daddy said:

What's your favorite dish?

Probably Zucchini soup, it's just so flavorful but also healthy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.