• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• SchmoodRing

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• chosensparkles

omg idk why I thought this already had a sequel years ago :deadbanana:

im very much here for this 

And if they don't bring back Karla they can keep it.

Mother still has the BEST chase scene in all of horror and you can argue with the wall if you disagree

brandy-not-funny.gif

Sarah Michelle Gellar confirmed to Vogue that Jennifer Kaytin Robinson did call her to be apart of the sequel

to which she answered: "Helen is dead, my friend"

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Sarah Michelle Gellar confirmed to Vogue that Jennifer Kaytin Robinson did call her to be apart of the sequel

7 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

omg idk why I thought this already had a sequel years ago :deadbanana:

im very much here for this 

It had two.the decent 'I still know what you did last summer' ... and a third straight to DVD movie but it was terrible 

1 hour ago, Sweetestsecret said:

It had two.the decent 'I still know what you did last summer' ... and a third straight to DVD movie but it was terrible 

That’s what I thought! 

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Boo. This would be a more buzzy comeback than that wolf thing 

Wasn’t there already a sequel called I Still Remember What You Did Last Summer?

On 2/9/2023 at 3:36 PM, okgo said:

It didnt do that bad :skull:

On 2/9/2023 at 4:30 PM, Oktober Knight said:

Blasphemy! It's a great sequel 

On 2/9/2023 at 4:59 PM, Sweetestsecret said:

"I still know'' was an entertaining sequel.. 

My bad y'all, I confused it with 'I Will Always Know' :rip: :rip: 

'I Still Know' was a great sequel.

Roman Holiday
On 2/9/2023 at 4:10 PM, okgo said:

22 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Bringing her back would be a terrible idea :rip:  Part of what makes her chase scene so iconic and emotional is that she doesn’t survive. 

I mean the second one has a total garbage 7percent on rt, so terrible is the expectation 

21 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Bringing her back would be a terrible idea :rip:  Part of what makes her chase scene so iconic and emotional is that she doesn’t survive. 

pretty much, wouldn't make sense

Omg the sequel in the island is iconic, and I would love to see JLH back in the screen! She disappeared after her show ‘Medium’.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Omg the sequel in the island is iconic, and I would love to see JLH back in the screen! She disappeared after her show ‘Medium’.

she's literally starred in Ghost Whisperer, The Client List and is now on 9-1-1

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 5:07 PM, chosensparkles said:

this is just sad. this whole retcon of characters that we know are dead is annoying and completely takes away the suspense of horror movies and canon

On 2/9/2023 at 7:44 PM, fridayteenage said:

the way she would've slayed as the mom in the new evil dead rises movie smfh 

On 2/12/2023 at 2:40 AM, Dark Phoenix said:

wrong actress and show. if anything i'd rather getting the original cast to do an original project. that would make more sense and still have as much pull

On 2/12/2023 at 10:55 AM, chosensparkles said:

she's literally starred in Ghost Whisperer, The Client List 

these 2 didn't deserve to get canceled. especially when they were both hits tf

it's sad SMG won't come back but she's right, helen is dead, my friend.

5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

this is just sad. this whole retcon of characters that we know are dead is annoying and completely takes away the suspense of horror movies and canon

the way she would've slayed as the mom in the new evil dead rises movie smfh 

wrong actress and show. if anything i'd rather getting the original cast to do an original project. that would make more sense and still have as much pull

these 2 didn't deserve to get canceled. especially when they were both hits tf

she got TLC canceleld cause she wanted her husband IN and the producers didn't want to

Ghost Whisperer became a flop towards the end and the ratings were too low for a renewal, so it was a hit early but became a dead weight

13 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

she got TLC canceleld cause she wanted her husband IN and the producers didn't want to

Ghost Whisperer became a flop towards the end and the ratings were too low for a renewal, so it was a hit early but became a dead weight

The Client List was literally a Lifetime show. None of their shows last very long :rip: It's lucky it even got 2 seasons on that network

2 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

The Client List was literally a Lifetime show. None of their shows last very long :rip: It's lucky it even got 2 seasons on that network

the only reason The Client List was a minor success was cause of the eye candy JLH brought to the show cause that show otherwise was awful and I say this as someone who does love Jennifer.

2 hours ago, JustHoran said:

not necessarily true. but the client list was a hit and brought some much needed attention to the network thanks to her.

2 hours ago, Josh said:

the only reason The Client List was a minor success was cause of the eye candy JLH brought to the show cause that show otherwise was awful and I say this as someone who does love Jennifer.

wow really? 

2 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Freddie Prince Jr can't act. Keep it.

HE CAN BE EYE CANDY IT'S FINE LOL

13 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

not necessarily true. but the client list was a hit and brought some much needed attention to the network thanks to her.

wow really? 

HE CAN BE EYE CANDY IT'S FINE LOL

The Client List was adapted from a TV movie produced by Lifetime about JLH's character becoming a sex worker. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.