Bhabylon

Are you seething?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you seething?

• Yes!! I can't stand it
    • No I'm happy for him even tho Bad Bunny deserved it
    • Anyways... Stream Church Girls

Well?

Not gonna lie, I'm fuming that the nasty old ***** who shaded bad bunny during the round table segment got the last laugh

Atrl GIF

Edited by Bhabylon

I liked Harry's House but it's nowhere close to Renaissance. I feel like it's pointless to seethe when Beyonce just got a lifetime achievement with the number of grammys she won

I am actually, **** him. any other nominee would be better than this fake talentless *****

What's the point in seething when Adele, Bey, Harry, Kendrick, Kim, Lizzo, Sam and Taylor all walked away with awards tonight? There wasn't a huge shutout so a lot of people should be happy 

Rosalia wasn’t even nominated so I already knew they were not going to give it to the best album of the year. 

F*** WHITE MEDIOCRITY! F*** HIM. F*** THE SCAMMYS!

• Thumbs Down 1

Anyone seething over an industry award that loses more and more credibility every year needs to go outside and touch some grass :rip:

yes, can’t wait for people to drag that album years later as one of the most least deserving AOTY wins

No. Just bored. It must be nice to be so mediocre at literally *everything* and be rewarded for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.