DeSantis files complaint against Orlando Philharmonic for hosting Drag show.

JustLikeHoney

JustLikeHoney

DeSantis files complaint against Orlando Philharmonic for hosting drag holiday event 

cd097b4e38adf88d1fc173feee120829

'Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) administration has filed a complaint against an Orlando foundation over a drag holiday event it hosted in which minors were allowed to attend the show.

The complaint, which was filed Friday, alleges that the Orlando Philharmonic Plaza Foundation violated state law in allowing for a person to “commit lewd or lascivious exhibition” in the presence of an individual who is less than 16 years old.

It l that the foundation hosted a show called “A Drag Queen Christmas” on Dec. 28 and sold alcoholic drinks during it.'

'...a notice at the entrance of the venue that said the show might not be appropriate for people under 18, but it is not restricted.'

'DeSantis previously filed a complaint against a Miami restaurant in July, alleging that it violated a public decency law in allowing children to attend a drag show. He has been among the most prominent voices criticizing children being able to attend the shows, accusing them of trying to “sexualize” youth.'

as if nothing else is happening in Florida.:ace:

When this piece of sh+t runs for president and loses because in reality the big majority doesn't give a F+CK about his crusade against LGBTQIA+ people except for those living in his nasty ass state. A celebration! 

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

When this piece of sh+t runs for president and loses because in reality the big majority doesn't give a F+CK about his crusade against LGBTQIA+ people except for those living in his nasty ass state. A celebration! 

Are you sure about that? :biblio: I’m scared for America. :dancehall:

**** this man, **** people that think like this man, and **** anyone and everyone that has enabled this man and people like him to have political power anywhere. 

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Lol, I love your optimism. 

I smell the “gays 4 DeSantis” **** from here. 

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

When this piece of sh+t runs for president and loses

Nah he’s unfortunately winning 

The fact that he's gonna be 47 :gaycat7:cuz liberals can't agree on anything and no one is good enough for them...

This man is actively pushing trump who wants to win badly to even more rightwing positions. By the time the primaries get here, irreparable damage will be done to LGBT kids the nation over and we all lose when either demon wins the republican nomination. Dystopian hellscape.

9 hours ago, getBusy said:

Nah he’s unfortunately winning 

Doubt it. He’s actually not that talented of a politician. He’s very scripted. Once he’s put to a National test he will fall apart. 

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

Doubt it. He’s actually not that talented of a politician. He’s very scripted. Once he’s put to a National test he will fall apart. 

Yea like Trump was talented lol Since when do Americans care about talented politicians???

Just now, getBusy said:

Yea like Trump was talented lol Since when do Americans care about talented politicians???

Trump even though I hate him was politically talented. He had a personality that attracted people to him. Desantis does not 😂 in fact he has even started to copy trumps own mannerisms to help him appeal to that crowd. 

again he is a very scripted politician. 

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Trump even though I hate him was politically talented. He had a personality that attracted people to him. Desantis does not 😂 in fact he has even started to copy trumps own mannerisms to help him appeal to that crowd. 

again he is a very scripted politician. 

I Agree. Trump was also well known and ( unfortunately) looked up to before his presidential run. Who the hell looks up to DeSantis?!

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Political talent hasn't mattered for a while. :rip: 

26 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Political talent hasn't mattered for a while. :rip: 

I should say not really talent but something that makes them interesting. Trump had that even though what he had was awful lol Ron just doenst have it. 💀

41 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I should say not really talent but something that makes them interesting. Trump had that even though what he had was awful lol Ron just doenst have it. 💀

Trump was charismatic during his 2016 campaign. He inspired a whole group of people who never voted before to vote. Plus, he had no political record back then so he could stand for anything with no push back. Ex: Holding a LGBT flag. He lost this charisma during his first term. The only thing that held his second campaign together was the power of the incumbency. He really has nothing going for him this time around, but he does have enough far right republican cultist that can get him through a primary 

Desantis doesn’t have the charisma that Trump had in 2016. Republicans are desperately trying to make remake Trump without the baggage with Ron, but it will not work. The only one that could do Trump was Trump.

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

This

He's a very boring speaker, combined with his focus on culture war nonsense, which was a losing message in midterms but GOP is determined to stick with it. I'm looking forward to him and Trump tearing eachother apart and the GOP being in shambles.

19 hours ago, slik said:

This

He's a very boring speaker, combined with his focus on culture war nonsense, which was a losing message in midterms but GOP is determined to stick with it. I'm looking forward to him and Trump tearing eachother apart and the GOP being in shambles.

he won't be able to escape debates if he ends up being da nominee

plus in da end he will be exposed for stealing da 2018 gubernatorial race ( u kno Trump is jus itching to drop it)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.