Squid Game: The Challenge - And the winner is...

Genius1111

Not #243 being eliminated, he was the cutest and he's such a nice guy too :weeps: I haven't seen him speak ill of any of the other contestants.

I won't even bother to watch the second part, I'll just skip it and watch the end of the last episode.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• X~MoviePoP

• fais_2311

• G.U.Y

16 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

How many are bi/gays?

I'm not sure :rip:All I know is Steven(?) has an OF, but I doubt he's gay

432 is a condescending narcissistic prick

Spoiler

he cute af with those lil vampire teeth tho

17 hours ago, Katamari said:

We don’t know 

he's married to a women with 2 kids
His videos always show up in my feed :deadbanana4:

That was really good  :clap3: I just finished it

Spoiler

232 & 243 serving 001 & 456

EP3:

Spoiler

This was such a highlight

432 getting eliminated

018 EATING :WAP:

EP5:

Spoiler

I knew that it was too good to be true :deadbanana4: especially when they told them to pair up 

Kinda surprised that the contestants didn't clock that

Can people in here use the spoiler tag ?

Edited by G.U.Y

I kind of don't want to watch it beyond the first episode :skull: 339 better win

On 11/23/2023 at 7:38 AM, Peroxide said:

They could have handled the opening SO much better... it felt very staged. Tbh, the first 30 minutes could have been used for introductions... that and the "dying" is SO camp. Jesus.

The show could have benefited from an actual host that explains the rules of the game etc... but on a whole, I won't lie - I'm kind of enjoying it? I understand the criticism, but it's not THAT much different to show like Big Brother.

I follow a girl on tiktok who was a part of the show and she said they have blood packs hooked on them around their torso which is attached to their numbers and it would explode whenever they were eliminated. The crew told them if their pack went off they were eliminated and to lay down but if they wanted to get screen time they could be dramatic. :rip:  she said some people did fall out like they were really shot, but others just laid down like normal. Of course they choose the dramatic people to show :rip: 

21 hours ago, uusagii said:

I'm not sure :rip:All I know is Steven(?) has an OF, but I doubt he's gay

He's married with two kids. He had some drama not long ago because he carried his newborn fresh out the NICU baby around Target like a football. Him and his wife have a family vlogging style account but he panders to the gay community with his OF stuff. 

20 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

He's married with two kids. He had some drama not long ago because he carried his newborn fresh out the NICU baby around Target like a football. Him and his wife have a family vlogging style account but he panders to the gay community with his OF stuff. 

Oh, I thought the married one was his friend. Yeah, I had a feeling he was the gay-pandering type

It's so funny that his promo picture for the show is him flaunting his ass :skull:

On 11/24/2023 at 7:34 PM, kellebrity98 said:

Boring cliché homo

He was so rude for no reason. The way he was dressed during the confessional

a clown through and through

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This has officially gone viral on tiktok 

So many contestants speaking out about their experiences on tiktok lol. I think the producers chose these tiktok creators on purpose and told them to do these videos to create virality for the show + the creators get more followers and views (since people are always curious to hear BTS content). A win-win situation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

He was so rude for no reason. The way he was dressed during the confessional

a clown through and through

yesss. he could’ve declined that apple in a nicer way not will all these rude comments

• Like 1

On 11/26/2023 at 6:07 PM, G.U.Y said:

he's married to a women with 2 kids
His videos always show up in my feed :deadbanana4:

That was really good  :clap3: I just finished it

Reveal hidden contents

232 & 243 serving 001 & 456

EP3:

Reveal hidden contents

This was such a highlight

432 getting eliminated

018 EATING :WAP:

EP5:

Reveal hidden contents

I knew that it was too good to be true :deadbanana4: especially when they told them to pair up 

Kinda surprised that the contestants didn't clock that

Can people in here use the spoiler tag ?

Oh that’s not…

mess at him trying to erase his OF stuff from the internet :deadbanana4:

I'm very amused that I've accidentally become the OP of this thread. 

Looks like I need to find the time to start watching. (Which will be 6 to 12 months later :rip:)

very addictive! it definitely grew on me as episodes progressed. i felt like the first 2 eps were too heavily produced but once we hit the warship game and 229’s SERVE it was a hit!

my biggest complaint tho is how much they focus on the same 8-ish players for the first few eps…there are over 400 contestants, yall could let us in on a few more :rip: I was SHOOK when 432 got eliminated, he was obviously hamming up the villain arc and i thought they’d rig it for him to stay a bit longer

Biggest TV week for Netflix since they changed their metric in June

20.1 mil views

Runner ups since then would be one piece and one piece, 19.3 and 18.5 mil views.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.