Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alien.

Younger: Season 6 | Renewed for Season 7

Alien.

rta1913
5 hours ago, Alien. said:

So good!!!! So much drama. I can’t at Charles playing the “I LefT mYy cooOmPaANyY toO bEe wiIth YoOUu” 

No bitch, you left it so you would get the investment and not go bankrupt. She truly belongs with Josh

Hector

This season looks SO GOOD! June is going to be SUCH A GOOD MONTH for television with this coming back! :jonny5: 

Hector

Lizzo's Juice being the first song played of the season :alexz: 

The "9 To 5" singalong in the bar was cute and definitely the highlight of the episode. :clap3: 

With Josh going to be a father, it'll only push him further from Liza. Though it's still obvious they have feelings for each other! And Charles told Liza he loved her :jonny5: 

Good starter episode. 

Stepfon

Tonight's episode was a good opener. But, I just don't care about Charles and Liza, I care more about Liza at work and everything that happens there.

Stepfon

private radio

it was back? hilary's not even tweeting about it :deadbanana2:

Hector
52 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Meaning we should get a renewal announcement soon! Though I don't think I want this past a 10th season as I want Hilary to give us new music at some point!

Right Now
12 hours ago, Hector said:

Meaning we should get a renewal announcement soon! Though I don't think I want this past a 10th season as I want Hilary to give us new music at some point!

Not to mention both Darren and a writer have confirmed that they haven’t planned an end to the show yet. If this show goes past an eighth season, we can kiss another album goodbye for good. :deadbanana4:

Stepfon
6 hours ago, Right Now said:

Not to mention both Darren and a writer have confirmed that they haven’t planned an end to the show yet. If this show goes past an eighth season, we can kiss another album goodbye for good. :deadbanana4:

I feel like TV Land is going to milk this show for all it's worth, seven seasons is quite enough.

Hector

The latest episode was the best one since the season premiere. Kelsey and Diana getting arrested for public urination and having that knife.  :ahh: Charles' boner scene with Liza was hilarious too. :lmao: 

I loved every scene with Josh, Lauren, and the baby, it was funny and cute :heart2:

I like how they're playing up the dynamic that Charles is the enemy through business against Liza. And bringing back the love triangle between Charles, Josh, and Liza. 

Next episode having Liza taking drugs :rip: 

rcksluke

Weird that they didn't renewed this yet

Hector

Liza fantasizing about Josh thanks to the LSD, a reunion is bound to happen :jonny5: 

Sutton was hilarious playing Liza being high :ahh: 

Hector

Loved what Charles did at the end giving his company to Kelsey for one dollar, very honorable :clap3: 

Tori Kelly

I was wary about the show's direction after the last season's finale, but I must say the past two episodes have been the humor/story balance that made me fall in love with the show :clap3:Keep this momentum going :party:

Hector

Oh wow, the truth finally got exposed in this episode :jonny5: Poor Liza.

Nicole Richie
1 hour ago, Hector said:

Oh wow, the truth finally got exposed in this episode :jonny5: Poor Liza.

Definitely the best of the season so far can’t wait for next week

Stepfon

Miriam deserves an Emmy for tonight's episode, mama slayed.

Alien.

A great episode. :clap3: 

Kevin2803

I binge-watched this show the last two weeks and love it so much. Diana is so relatable. :oh:

EDIT: Whew, i just saw the new episode and it was the best of the season so far. Maybe even one of the best ones of the whole show. I knew that Diana would get over it sooner than these other crybabys. I just hope that Liza won't get fired, but i doubt it. I bet this will end with her writing a book about it.

dabunique

ijus binged all five seasons on Hulu, is there a place i can see da current season ... i love thsi show

oh and I love Hillary's ass ...

Stepfon

10 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

I binge-watched this show the last two weeks and love it so much. Diana is so relatable. :oh:

EDIT: Whew, i just saw the new episode and it was the best of the season so far. Maybe even one of the best ones of the whole show. I knew that Diana would get over it sooner than these other crybabys. I just hope that Liza won't get fired, but i doubt it. I bet this will end with her writing a book about it.

That's what someone said about Liza writing a book about what happened in the end. I don't want the show to end like that though, it just seems to predictable, last night's episode maybe the best episode in the whole series.

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

ijus binged all five seasons on Hulu, is there a place i can see da current season ... i love thsi show

oh and I love Hillary's ass ...

My good sis has taste stanning Frank Ocean and Hilary!

dabunique
10 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

That's what someone said about Liza writing a book about what happened in the end. I don't want the show to end like that though, it just seems to predictable, last night's episode maybe the best episode in the whole series.

My good sis has taste stanning Frank Ocean and Hilary!

ok so where can I watch it

my roommate and i r craving season 6 LOL

Stepfon
2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ok so where can I watch it

my roommate and i r craving season 6 LOL

Let me look around, PM me.

Hector

Liza's speech in the beginning :clap3: 

Interesting storyline with Maggie.  Not her sampling the penis every 10 years nnnnn :skull: At least she's hooked up with a fluid guy :rip:  Not this guy obsessed with flipping lesbians :biblio: Loved seeing Maggie flip that table in front of him at the end :clap3: 

Good to see Kelsey & Zane are officially an item again :clap3: 

Ugh at Quinn lying and pulling the funding from the company! :mad: This was another great episode, I'm liking the post-expose episodes alot!