Trump calls for criminalizing being trans, ban schools from promoting being LGBT

Communion

blaire white links in 2023 like 

she didn't allow herself to get 

misgendered multiple times 

by a conservative who 

suggested that blaire herself

was a groomer :rip: 

its even more embarrassing

trying to make non-binary people 

out to be scapegoats like the very 

same people you're trying to appeal

to won't come after you as well :rip: 

adopting trans-medicalist rhetoric 

as a cis person will always be foul as 

****....but many of you won't wake up 

until its too late.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Kamil24

• Betty White

• RunUpDoneUp

10 hours ago, getBusy said:

My best friend's a kindergarten teacher (and not a "woke" one, for GOP standards) and during his professional career he's had three cases of 5-year-olds tell him that they're trans. 5 year olds are already aware of their own identity. Pretending they have no idea what they're talking about until they're 18 is pure evil. The oldest of these kids is already 13 and they're still trans, so no, it was not a "temporary thing".

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

10 hours ago, getBusy said:

My best friend's a kindergarten teacher (and not a "woke" one, for GOP standards) and during his professional career he's had three cases of 5-year-olds tell him that they're trans. 5 year olds are already aware of their own identity. Pretending they have no idea what they're talking about until they're 18 is pure evil. The oldest of these kids is already 13 and they're still trans, so no, it was not a "temporary thing".

Agreed.

As a child, pre-coming out, I'd always make decisions that lead to me looking more feminine, it wasn't pushed on me, twas just my choice, pink clothing, long hair etc., my parents just assumed it was a phase but the other kids just assumed I was a girlie and I never corrected them bc that's how I wanted to be seen. I had no idea what being trans was, I just wanted to be me. I ended up coming out properly at 14.

Ofc not every trans person will clock it at 5, and not every 5 year old who says it will end up being trans, but yeah it's certainly possible for some to work it out young.

Wait, is trans a slur? Why wouldn't they know what it is? Kids know expletives before primary school. Why would knowing trans be a bad thing, lmao.

People really treat kids like dogs frfr.

2 hours ago, Fuecoco said:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

LGB people being transphobic is so counter-intuitive because your own revulsion is literally supporting the Christian rejection of the theory that people are "born this way" with regards to sexuality. 

If a child can feel like their gender matches what they were assigned at birth, they can obviously feel when it does not align with what they were assigned at birth. 

If a child can know they are gay as early as 3-5, then a child can know they are trans as early as 3-5.

Using the fallacy of "a child would never use the word trans" is disingenuous because gay children don't use the word "gay" to express having same sex attraction. And by trying to somehow attack trans people, you're not helping cis LGB people but fueling tropes that being LGB(T) is somehow inherently perverse and adult. "Children can't be LGBT, they aren't even thinking about sex, don't be a groomer!". Despite many of us as gay adults knowing that we knew we were gay not because of feelings of attraction that were sexual in nature but often romantic in nature. 

Adults in a child's life affirming a LGBT child at 5 literally just looks like verbal acceptance and inquiry. "Boys can find other boys pretty, yes. That's totally fine. Oh you find a boy in your class pretty? That's nice. No, it's fine for boys to have crushes on boys. Do you want a juice with your snack or chocolate milk?" "Boys can like putting pretty colors on their faces. Anyone can. Oh, you don't like me saying boy? I'm sorry. We don't have to use that word if you don't like it. Okay? Good. Do you want the crust on your PBJ or do you want me to take it off for you? No crust? Okay."

Being LGB should make adult LBG people particularly sensitive to the reality that children, including all lgbT children, are not the property of their parents but their own unique individuals who will grow up however they are meant to no matter what parts of them their parents try to shame and hide. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Trump has no power. He couldn't even build a wall and got vetoed on so much during his singular term.

6 hours ago, Communion said:

LGB people being transphobic is so counter-intuitive because your own revulsion is literally supporting the Christian rejection of the theory that people are "born this way" with regards to sexuality. 

If a child can feel like their gender matches what they were assigned at birth, they can obviously feel when it does not align with what they were assigned at birth. 

If a child can know they are gay as early as 3-5, then a child can know they are trans as early as 3-5.

Using the fallacy of "a child would never use the word trans" is disingenuous because gay children don't use the word "gay" to express having same sex attraction. And by trying to somehow attack trans people, you're not helping cis LGB people but fueling tropes that being LGB(T) is somehow inherently perverse and adult. "Children can't be LGBT, they aren't even thinking about sex, don't be a groomer!". Despite many of us as gay adults knowing that we knew we were gay not because of feelings of attraction that were sexual in nature but often romantic in nature. 

Adults in a child's life affirming a LGBT child at 5 literally just looks like verbal acceptance and inquiry. "Boys can find other boys pretty, yes. That's totally fine. Oh you find a boy in your class pretty? That's nice. No, it's fine for boys to have crushes on boys. Do you want a juice with your snack or chocolate milk?" "Boys can like putting pretty colors on their faces. Anyone can. Oh, you don't like me saying boy? I'm sorry. We don't have to use that word if you don't like it. Okay? Good. Do you want the crust on your PBJ or do you want me to take it off for you? No crust? Okay."

Being LGB should make adult LBG people particularly sensitive to the reality that children, including all lgbT children, are not the property of their parents but their own unique individuals who will grow up however they are meant to no matter what parts of them their parents try to shame and hide. 

Thank you for writing this ♥️

On 2/9/2023 at 6:49 AM, Communion said:

I honestly don't even understand what you are trying to say. There's also a world of difference between letting kids identify themselves as they want and letting them medically transition or take puberty blockers.

Edited by Betty White

3 hours ago, Betty White said:

I honestly don't even understand what you are trying to say. There's also a world of difference between letting kids identify themselves as they want and letting them medically transition or take puberty blockers.

Because the rest of your post reveals you have no understanding at all of what transitioning is. 

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Because the rest of your post reveals you have no understanding at all of what transitioning is. 

I understand what it is, I think you might be a bit confused so if you have any questions I am here to help 

24 minutes ago, Betty White said:

I understand what it is

Then why are you mentioning medical transition in discussions of age group who don't undergo such? 

Please, these dupe accounts of the same handful of users thinking being transphobic is edgy is not worth anyone's time: Please learn to not make the trolling so obvious before approaching actual users like myself:

:toofunny3:

39 minutes ago, Communion said:

Then why are you mentioning medical transition in discussions of age group who don't undergo such? 

Please, these dupe accounts of the same handful of users thinking being transphobic is edgy is not worth anyone's time: Please learn to not make the trolling so obvious before approaching actual users like myself:

:toofunny3:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Plenty of children go through medical transition before the age of 18.  It is important to educate yourself before commenting on such topics; otherwise you're running the risk of coming off as insensitive and offensive.

And on your second point - you sound a bit paranoid. Something tells me your problem is not with me, but I can't help you with that.

15 minutes ago, Betty White said:

children ... before age of 18

5-year-olds

You're so out of your depth, sis. Trolling requires tactic. Please stop embarrassing yourself. :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Communion said:

You're so out of your depth, sis. Trolling requires tactic. Please stop embarrassing yourself. :deadbanana4:

I obviously wasn't talking about 5 year olds, I think you might be on drugs.

8 minutes ago, Betty White said:

I obviously wasn't talking about 5 year olds

Then why would you quote a bunch of posts where myself and others were explicitly talking about 5 years old? Again, you're supposed to have a tactic to your trolling. :deadbanana4:

On 2/7/2023 at 3:39 PM, Kamil24 said:

I am not LGBT, not sure why that assumption is being made? I also don't support conversion therapy.

Omfg you’re a straight dude?? This explains SO much about your posts :deadbanana4:

Marianne Williamson come slay this beast of a man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.