Trump calls for criminalizing being trans, ban schools from promoting being LGBT

Communion

Blair White is a self-hating trans woman who’s probably afraid to use the women’s restroom at the conservative events she attends. :rip: She voted for Trump, is a self-identified Republican, and is basically fighting for the last spot in line to the death camps.

I’m not sure when the gays here will realize that the right sees all of us as degenerates who should be expunged from society. Doesn’t matter what you wear, how flamboyant you are, if you choose to get married or have kids, what you do publicly vs. privately, what politics you have. The Last Of Us just had an episode featuring a rugged, masculine gay couple in which one of the guys is even a conservative conspiracy theorist and the episode still got review bombed and called woke.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Kamil24

• Betty White

• RunUpDoneUp

A man known for being both unhealthy and being a moron of record levels who did not raise his own children, is telling people their children are at risk. You cannot make the absurdity of conservatism up.

Trump has not only no parenting experience, he has a record of antilgbt sentiment and publicly tried to repeal lgbt protections while president.

This man is not capable of being anything but a vessel for christofascism. He should be in jail for actively trying to overthrow the american government and hanged in public for the charge.

It's been established that children are NOT having gender reassignment surgery or hormone replacement therapy. So for why is he still getting away with using this to fear monger and attempt to criminalise being trans? I fear it's a mixture of cognitive dissonance and whomever talks the loudest being perceived as correct. Can we be done with the thinly veiled transphobia in politics already :coffee2:

On 2/2/2023 at 9:00 PM, DonSiblon said:

Not agreeing with what he says but I do agree with this trans woman > 

sorry but I kinda like her 

The problem is a lot of you guys aren’t around medically transitioned women irl, you are just talking out of your ass online. They don’t wanna be lumped in with the green hair ze/zem mess and a lot of the community is waking up to the damage. This is a very very SMALL group of mostly white people pushing this, and a lot of them aren’t even medically transitioned at all. We should be very VERY wary of letting these people speak on our behalf. I mean the anti trans (anti ze/zem really) backlash speaks for itself 

17 hours ago, Cyanide said:

sorry but I kinda like her 

The problem is a lot of you guys aren’t around medically transitioned women irl, you are just talking out of your ass online. They don’t wanna be lumped in with the green hair ze/zem mess and a lot of the community is waking up to the damage. This is a very very SMALL group of mostly white people pushing this, and a lot of them aren’t even medically transitioned at all. We should be very VERY wary of letting these people speak on our behalf. I mean the anti trans (anti ze/zem really) backlash speaks for itself 

Yall are so transparent. You're in one step villainizing people who you claim do not medically transition as some defense of right wing rhetoric meant to demonize those who do transition. It's a feedback loop. "NO TRANSITIONING UNTIL 18!!!" "Oh this blue haired 16 year old thinks they're trans despite not medically transitioning? Pfft okay transtrender."

Yall expose that *YOU* have little contact with trans people when saying dumb **** like this. 

At what point do yall realize your reactionary politics are why LGBT people are getting killed?

Edited by Communion

On 2/3/2023 at 2:36 AM, xxxlamb said:

omg thank u for introducing me to her. shes awesome. im so tired of this trans rheroric in the media. they always show the worst..same as they always show flamming promiscuous gays and violent black thugs.

its almost never in a good light.

if i was trans i would be livid!!!!

its bullshit like this that has people thinking trans and gays are pedophiles. its bullshit like this that has trump doing what he is trying to do. and if i didnt know any better i would agree. thankfully i know actual trans people and none of them agree with this ****. yeh **** short haired kelly and everyone who thinks like her (or them, or moonchild,or whatever the **** the xx chromosome identifies as.)

What an insanely stupid post. :skull:

There should be some sort of middle ground. A child should not be doing anything without parents' consent. Once you are 18 do what you want with your body. 

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

There should be some sort of middle ground. A child should not be doing anything without parents' consent. Once you are 18 do what you want with your body. 

Like being gay?

4 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

They can hook up with whoever, straight or gay, after they turn 18. 

You're LGBT and support conversion therapy?? :deadbanana4:

Just now, Communion said:

I am not LGBT, not sure why that assumption is being made? I also don't support conversion therapy.

6 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

I am not LGBT, not sure why that assumption is being made? I also don't support conversion therapy.

So you're cishet and you're saying you support cishet parents telling their LGBT children that they have to be straight and cis, which is what Trump is proposing? :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Communion said:

Kamil is actually straight. I don't think he means to come off this way because he's been on this site for a long time and is mainly just a Carly Rae fan and Camila fan and basically a big supporter of people that came off singing shows. 

Age of consent is 18 in some states but he is Canadian so not sure how that works where he is. 

I don't think he meant "don't come out until you're after 18". A good parent should still support their children regardless of their sexuality or identity. Some teenagers are allowed to date and others aren't regardless of sexuality. If you're being a good parent then that is all that matters. 

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

So you're cishet and you're saying you support cishet parents telling their LGBT children that they have to be straight and cis, which is what Trump is proposing? :deadbanana4:

Parents can't stop you from being who you are, but they can prevent you from dating anyone (both same sex and opposite sex) until you are 18. They can also choose to let you do whatever you want. Those are just the 2 extremes, but until you are 18 the parent is making the rules unless you get emancipated. 

4 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Parents can't stop you from being who you are, but they can prevent you from dating anyone (both same sex and opposite sex) until you are 18. They can also choose to let you do whatever you want. Those are just the 2 extremes, but until you are 18 the parent is making the rules unless you get emancipated. 

This isn't about parenting, kids are literally being denied verified beneficial medical help that gives them the best opportunity for a healthy, safe adult life.

That's what's being pushed against by conservatives, this is not a difference in parenting style but actual harming of LGBT kids(and cisgender but needing of hormonal mediation and or gender affirming medical supplements.)

The current system helps kids in general, republicans want to stop that.

1 minute ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

This isn't about parenting, kids are literally being denied verified beneficial medical help that gives them the best opportunity for a healthy, safe adult life.

That's what's being pushed against by conservatives, this is not a difference in parenting style but actual harming of LGBT kids(and cisgender but needing of hormonal mediation and or gender affirming medical supplements.)

The current system helps kids in general, republicans want to stop that.

And that's when it gets to an extremely grey area for me. I don't think a child is capable of making decision that alters their body, but I also understand that there are parents that will always be against it no matter how old.

3 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

And that's when it gets to an extremely grey area for me. I don't think a child is capable of making decision that alters their body, but I also understand that there are parents that will always be against it no matter how old.

The kids aren't making the decision in a vacum, it's the verified medical expertise of people who've done the work and compiled the data that says medical intervention prolongs and boosts not only the mental health of the kids who need the medication being supplied but learning about themselves in school and alleviating questions they had which can be solved by medical intervention all help to secure them whereas they would grow up with irreversible changes that they do not want(in trans and cis children alike.)

Kids aren't having surgery, they're being given puberty blockers and the like to moderate hormone levels and stave off body development they do not require to stabilize themselves. It's all very general medical science, just being politicized by a dying party who aren't offering policies at all that people would benefit from, so they have to disrupt the progression of rights and safety for kids(remember this affects at risk cisgender kids who are a sizeable clock of these medicines in the first place.)

I don’t think you can ban being trans :rip: like is someone who transitioned in 2012 just expected to get reversal surgeries?

I get that this is a horrifying take and definitely just an attempt to gain bigoted votes back, but the extremity of Trump’s insane statements never fails to amaze me.

54 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

55 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Kamil is actually straight. I don't think he means to come off this way because he's been on this site for a long time and is mainly just a Carly Rae fan and Camila fan and basically a big supporter of people that came off singing shows. 

Age of consent is 18 in some states but he is Canadian so not sure how that works where he is. 

I don't think he meant "don't come out until you're after 18". A good parent should still support their children regardless of their sexuality or identity. Some teenagers are allowed to date and others aren't regardless of sexuality. If you're being a good parent then that is all that matters. 

55 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

We're not talking about actions. You're not understanding what's at stake here. Republicans are discussing trying to erase the mere ability to identify as LGBT. This is why they're even taking to trying to ban schools from respecting when teens wish to be called certain pronouns or report to parents if students publicly identify as LGBT, despite the fact that the law actually does indeed title minors to privacy from their parents. The 2nd user is indeed carrying water for conservatives trying to do the very thing in bold they claim conservatives aren't doing.

On 2/2/2023 at 11:26 PM, Pitbullek said:

It's shocking most of the America agrees with him. If he wins, democracy I guess. :shakeno:

No... most of America does not agree with this lol.

---

Anyways, b.b..b...but Democrats and Republicans are the same, they said.

My best friend's a kindergarten teacher (and not a "woke" one, for GOP standards) and during his professional career he's had three cases of 5-year-olds tell him that they're trans. 5 year olds are already aware of their own identity. Pretending they have no idea what they're talking about until they're 18 is pure evil. The oldest of these kids is already 13 and they're still trans, so no, it was not a "temporary thing".

On 2/3/2023 at 6:57 AM, Reginald said:

"Criminalize Being" :bam: yet some of y'all want to ignore the very real culture war going on??

Enjoy Hogwarts Legacy, and endorsing/financing this rhetoric. It must be nice "being" blind to the real world we live in.

tenor.gif

:hey:

Are you seriously comparing JK Rowling to Trump? You must be trolling at this point

Edited by Mobility Mary

4 hours ago, getBusy said:

My best friend's a kindergarten teacher (and not a "woke" one, for GOP standards) and during his professional career he's had three cases of 5-year-olds tell him that they're trans. 5 year olds are already aware of their own identity. Pretending they have no idea what they're talking about until they're 18 is pure evil. The oldest of these kids is already 13 and they're still trans, so no, it was not a "temporary thing".

How does a 5 yo even know what trans is? Stop. 

I told my mother that I wanted to be a girl when I was 3. I grew up to be gay. Studies have consistently shown that the majority of children who claim to have gender dysmorphia turn out to be gay or lesbian. 

Children want to be all sorts of things. How a child even knows the term trans is suspicious. 

Edited by Horizon Flame

4 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Of course they don't know that word. They say something along the lines of "everyone thinks I'm a boy but I'm a girl".

3 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

How does a 5 year old even know what being gay is? :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.