Resident Evil: Baseohazard | Ada Serves c*nt DLC

youreyesgocold

enbwJEZ.png

Latest Updates

Sept 21, 2023 - Separate Ways DLC for REm4ke is available now, along with a free update for Mercenaries allowing you to play as series staples Ada Wong or Albert Wesker. Ada serves c*nt as per ush

March 25, 2023 - Resident Evil 4 Remake is now available on PS5, PS4, PC, and Xbox Series. Mercenaries will be available as free DLC on April 7th.  

March 17, 2023 - Reviews coming in! Currently 93 on MC with IGN giving it a 10

March 9, 2023 - Chainsaw demo available now!

March 8, 2023 - Capcom confirms rain effects in REm4ke will be adjusted in a day 1 patch due to criticisms

March 2, 2023 - New gameplay preview 

February 23, 2023 - Third REm4ke Trailer released. Teases the Mercenaries returning

February 17, 2023 - 80 rapid fire questions about REm4ke 

February 7, 2023 - Sony Pictures announces Resident Evil: Death Island, a new CG animated film  

February 3, 2023 - GameInformer Exclusive Ch5 gameplay

February 2, 2023 - GameInformer Rem4ke Interview - How Capcom Designs NEW Enemies in Resident Evil 4

January 31 2023 - GameInformer REm4ke Coverage Trailer 

Edited by youreyesgocold

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• youreyesgocold

• V$.

• ninasayers

• noonbob

@Cleanromantic now we don’t have to stan in off-topic spoiler tags  :cm:

The rain looks like literal c*m falling from the sky... I REALLY hope this is fixed before release :biblio:

spacer.png

RE4 looks so incredibly good, i couldn't be more excited for it. :jonny5:

1 minute ago, youreyesgocold said:

The rain looks like literal c*m falling from the sky.

True lmfao but i'm sure they'll fix it for release. :lakitu:

Didn’t play the first 3 remakes but I have this one preordered.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ninasayers said:

RE4 looks so incredibly good, i couldn't be more excited for it. :jonny5:

I am not really hyped sis :deadbanana2: help me get on your level!

My current thoughts, copy-pasta'd from another thread (which is what inspired me to make a base):

The way they kind of ruined RE2make (2nd run is an INSULT to the original, despite the quality of the base game) and R3make (I don’t even need to explain that one), I just have no confidence. I want another REmake level of elevation, but I am certain that they are either going to play it too safe (which is the way it’s leaning right now), or be too concerned with budget that they cut stuff they will excuse as “the fat”. I have been much more impressed with Biohazard and Village than I’ve been with the recent remakes. Maybe I’m just a bitter old lady though.

Just now, JonginBey said:

Didn’t play the first 3 remakes but I have this one preordered.

spacer.png

The REmake from 2002 still holds up. Masterclass in game design, and the 2015 remaster looks gorgeous even compared to some modern games! :cm:

The other two are great, but they failed to meet my expectations because I'm a REwhore! and I have too much nostalgia for the OGs

tumblr_oop6c79XyN1wnsrdvo1_250.gif

6 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

My current thoughts, copy-pasta'd from another thread (which is what inspired me to make a base):

The way they kind of ruined RE2make (2nd run is an INSULT to the original, despite the quality of the base game) and R3make (I don’t even need to explain that one), I just have no confidence. I want another REmake level of elevation, but I am certain that they are either going to play it too safe (which is the way it’s leaning right now), or be too concerned with budget that they cut stuff they will excuse as “the fat”. I have been much more impressed with Biohazard and Village than I’ve been with the recent remakes. Maybe I’m just a bitter old lady though.

I personally adore RE2R. RE3R is definitely underwhelming, i can agree with you on that. Regarding the possibility of Capcom cutting off sections of the original game in the remake, they specified that they're not cutting anything and will actually include new content (we shall see if that's true when it comes out though, lol), and we can already see that in a way with the new bull enemy. They've only showed a few minutes of gameplay so i'm 100% sure there'll be more new enemies. The bull ganado design was initially created for the original game, which likely means that they'll be recycling multiple discarded designs. There had been rumors about the island section being replaced for a lab section(?) which honestly sounded awful, but they've already confirmed otherwise. Most of the disappointing "leaks" that had come out have been debunked, and i feel like it's all coming along nicely. Maybe i'm being delusional but i truly think the game will be great. :jonny2:

4 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

I personally adore RE2R. RE3R is definitely underwhelming, i can agree with you on that. Regarding the possibility of Capcom cutting off sections of the original game in the remake, they specified that they're not cutting anything and will actually include new content (we shall see if that's true when it comes out though, lol), and we can already see that in a way with the new bull enemy. They've only showed a few minutes of gameplay so i'm 100% sure there'll be more new enemies. The bull ganado design was initially created for the original game, which likely means that they'll be recycling multiple discarded designs. There had been rumors about the island section being replaced for a lab section(?) which honestly sounded awful, but they've already confirmed otherwise. Most of the disappointing "leaks" that had come out have been debunked, and i feel like it's all coming along nicely. Maybe i'm being delusional but i truly think the game will be great. :jonny2:

No no, don’t get me wrong. I do love RE2R, it is seriously the highest quality of all the modern resident evil releases. I just felt so soured when I realized 2nd run was

Spoiler

EXACTLY the same as the first run, so much so that it actually contradicts what happens in the first run. :rip:

Especially considering we  got 2 completely different plots with LeonA/ClaireB vs ClaireA/LeonB in the OG. 

The first play though was so amazing to me :allears: and then the next part just stung so hard :monkey:. That pain has stuck with me and really made me dislike repeat playthroughs. I would have paid for postgame DLC, or rather they had scrapped the feature altogether than get what we got. I should just get over it honestly. 

As for 4, I heard about the Lab and was ecstatic when I learned it was false. But we’re only a month out and all we’ve really seen that’s changed is this bull, so I’m trying to maintain a reasonable level of hype. I really am worried they are going to be too safe. The OG is fine as it is, even now. The only thing that’s jarring compared to todays standards is the stop and shoot gameplay, so I really don’t think it needed a remake. But since it gets one, I really hope it’s worth it and introduces a whole lot while not taking anything away :bam:

I never played the OG 4 so I’m stoked. I loved the 2/3 remakes.

10 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Cute I guess, now get to working on a Code Veronica remake

Veronica’s Alfred’s Drag Race: Rockfort vs the World is being greenlit as we speak :jonny6:

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

No no, don’t get me wrong. I do love RE2R, it is seriously the highest quality of all the modern resident evil releases. I just felt so soured when I realized 2nd run was

Reveal hidden contents

EXACTLY the same as the first run, so much so that it actually contradicts what happens in the first run. :rip:

Especially considering we  got 2 completely different plots with LeonA/ClaireB vs ClaireA/LeonB in the OG. 

The first play though was so amazing to me :allears: and then the next part just stung so hard :monkey:. That pain has stuck with me and really made me dislike repeat playthroughs. I would have paid for postgame DLC, or rather they had scrapped the feature altogether than get what we got. I should just get over it honestly. 

As for 4, I heard about the Lab and was ecstatic when I learned it was false. But we’re only a month out and all we’ve really seen that’s changed is this bull, so I’m trying to maintain a reasonable level of hype. I really am worried they are going to be too safe. The OG is fine as it is, even now. The only thing that’s jarring compared to todays standards is the stop and shoot gameplay, so I really don’t think it needed a remake. But since it gets one, I really hope it’s worth it and introduces a whole lot while not taking anything away :bam:

Yeah, the fact they did that for RE2R is pretty bewildering, but i enjoy playing it so much i don't even mind it. :gaycat6:

They didn't take any risks with the new remakes so i doubt they'll start doing so now, which is a shame for sure. I do think it's understandable that we're getting a remake of RE4 though, given it is quite dated imo. The controls alone are just... :skull: Maybe i'm plain terrible but i can't get it to work for me. :toofunny2: The game itself is still a masterpiece, ofc, but i'm very happy about the new one. I'd like to know how you feel about the very real possibility of a RE5 remake? 'Cause even i'd agree that's pushing it (that game feels very modern and is totally playable even for today's standards). I've even seen fans talk about a possible RE6 remake but i don't see how that's realistic (for now at least). If they want to keep pushing remakes they could get working on a Code: Veronica one and the fandom would go into a frenzy for sure.

2 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

I'd like to know how you feel about the very real possibility of a RE5 remake? 'Cause even i'd agree that's pushing it (that game feels very modern and is totally playable even for today's standards). I've even seen fans talk about a possible RE6 remake but i don't see how that's realistic (for now at least). If they want to keep pushing remakes they could get working on a Code: Veronica one and the fandom would go into a frenzy for sure.

Nauuurrrr who’s asking for RE5R??? :deadbanana2: I actually love that game (the coop is so fun and everyone hates it for no reason :skull:) but I agree. It doesn’t need one at ALL, it’s too modern. But can they can bring Sheva back in a new game plz? I LIVE for her melees :lakitu:

As for RE6… they could remake that game 10x over and I still don’t think they could make it any good :mandown: I am not sure if there is any trace of a good game in there… But I guess step one is cutting THAT half of Leon’s campaign :foxaylove2:

spacer.png

5 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I played the first 4 games but didn't touch the series after that, so I'm catching up right now. I already replayed 4 for a third time, separate ways (Ada is so much better than Leon in an action setting), RE1 and I'm currently on RE2 remake (being stalked by Tyrant :weeps:) and I love it so far. I'll probably skip the Clair second run and RE3 since they're panned and play 5 onwards. 

About the remake, I think they said they're keeping the same length and locations but improving them. Although I love the original, it needs a lot of tweaking (Ashley being kidnapped over and over again, Luis being useless and disappearing for huge chunks of the game, the island and Krauser...)

The island and Krauser are the parts that need the most improvement. The island is a mixed bag. The parts in the laboratory with the regenerators and iron maidens were terrifying and a great continuation of the horror elements from the village and castle, but the parts where you face Krauser in the ruins and all the military guys felt so out of place, like a tomb raider corny ripoff. They also didn't fit the game aesthetically. There's something unsettling and eerie about the rustic, dilapidated village with the dirty zealot villagers, the gothic castle with the chanting cultists, and the ramshackled, blood-soaked laboratory with the human-experiments-gone-wrong bio-weapons. Those claustrophobic and confined environments are nightmare inducing and what made RE1 and 2 revered genre classics, so more of that and less Krauser (I wouldn't be mad if he's completely cut out tbh :gaycat5:)

RockStarShit101
4 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Nauuurrrr who’s asking for RE5R??? :deadbanana2: I actually love that game (the coop is so fun and everyone hates it for no reason :skull:) but I agree. It doesn’t need one at ALL, it’s too modern. But can they can bring Sheva back in a new game plz? I LIVE for her melees :lakitu:

As for RE6… they could remake that game 10x over and I still don’t think they could make it any good :mandown: I am not sure if there is any trace of a good game in there… But I guess step one is cutting THAT half of Leon’s campaign :foxaylove2:

spacer.png

Leon's part on RE6 was alright but overall the game sucked :rip: 

I loooove 4 but I fear my laptop is getting too old to run new games decently, so I might wait until I upgrade to nab the remake :'(

5 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I already replayed 4 for a third time, separate ways (Ada is so much better than Leon in an action setting), RE1 and I'm currently on RE2 remake (being stalked by Tyrant :weeps:) and I love it so far. I'll probably skip the Clair second run and RE3 since they're panned and play 5 onwards. 

4 is SO replayable which is why I didn’t feel like it needed a remake. I have bought it on literally every console I’ve owned and beaten it at least 4 or 5 times on each :deadbanana2: I go back to it SO OFTEN. Best port is still the Wii version whewwww the pointer controls are so fun (though I haven’t tried the Oculus port and I’m sure that it would be an even bigger evolution of the Wii controls). 

I would still suggest playing 3make at least. Jill is iconique and I still love ha. Nemesis (the main enemy in 3) is supposed to be an evolution of the Tyrant you’re fleeing from, but in the remake he feels like a step down in terms of AI compared to the Tyrant, and he’s way more scripted so that’s kind of the game’s biggest problem. He loses most of his fear factor and just becomes a nuisance :skull:

5 hours ago, RockStarShit69 said:

Leon's part on RE6 was alright but overall the game sucked :rip: 

The first half is really great and probably my favourite portion of the entire game, but then as soon as you get to chapter 4 or so with the nonstop boss rush at the zoo (Tigers to dinosaurs to insects oh my) it just becomes laughingly embarrassing :rip:

13 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Veronica’s Alfred’s Drag Race: Rockfort vs the World is being greenlit as we speak :jonny6:

spacer.png

Is it really? :jonny5:

Collapse incoming 

Edited by TheOnlyOne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.