Korean Christians holding "pork parties" outside of local mosque in Daegu

Communion

Disgusting but a lot of the churches in SK are quite extreme (remember all the Covid cases caused by one church at the early stages of Covid). Also not them claiming it’s a Korean tradition when the majority of the country is irreligious.

how is christianity a korean custom? :rip: the funny thing that these islamophobes don't realize is that islam and christianity are very similar, islam is basically a continuation of christianity (and judaism)

On 2/3/2023 at 5:06 AM, Delirious said:

How is this islamaphobic. I'm so confused? It's like having a pork party or eating raw meat Infront of a vegan protest.

Y'all never seem to get mad over that and praise it but when it comes to this, suddenly it's a problem?

This is just...💀

it's about their intentions... they're not just random people having a bbq party that just happened to be in front of a mosque :toofunny3: they're deliberately doing that to terrorize the local muslims in the area, and they also have islamophobic signs so what more proof do you need?

2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You’re either straight up delusional or you’re islamophobic yourself. Stop trying, you are embarrassing yourself. 

he has a long history of islamophobia on this site :toofunny3: he makes threads about muslims on like a weekly basis

On 2/3/2023 at 10:19 AM, CBC said:

I mean Korea doesn't have gay rights, so why aren't koreans and muslims getting along? :celestial5:

The level of homophobia between the two is not the same. Christianity has varying degrees of tolerance and acceptance for homosexuality whereas Islam has zero tolerance for it.

The way they have no feelings when dealing with those pig heads, human beings and their disgusting behaviors :!ohno:, there's nothing to brag about on either side especially when pork and mutton are scientifically not healthy meat to eat, well like any other type of meat, especially red meat.. But yes, this is clearly islamophobia, so they should be ashamed of that..

On 2/3/2023 at 3:19 AM, CBC said:

I mean Korea doesn't have gay rights, so why aren't koreans and muslims getting along? :celestial5:

Because Koreans are extremelly xenophobic, but atrl will tell you that's only a Europe/USA/Canada/Australia thing

On 2/3/2023 at 11:28 AM, Nachocheesechalup said:

I think it's dumb because from my experience, most muslims I know are not offended about other people eating pork. They just don't eat it themselves. 

This. I live in an islamic country and all of my muslim co-workers and friends are not offended if I’m eating pork during office lunch or dinner. However they’re kinda disgusted of it. They don’t like the smell. And one friend even told me, it’s similar to the feeling of seeing other people eat dog meat.

What is it about a religion with the track record of stoning, flogging and hanging for minor things that makes it's adherents so intolerant?!

Hey, at least the work of missionaries turned out well.:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.