Korean Christians holding "pork parties" outside of local mosque in Daegu

Communion

Edited by Communion

How is this islamaphobic. I'm so confused? It's like having a pork party or eating raw meat Infront of a vegan protest.

Y'all never seem to get mad over that and praise it but when it comes to this, suddenly it's a problem?

This is just...💀

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

How is this islamaphobic. I'm so confused?

E2tofzy.png

*blinks*

4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

How is this islamaphobic. I'm so confused? It's like having a pork party or eating raw meat Infront of a vegan protest.

Y'all never seem to get mad over that and praise it but when it comes to this, suddenly it's a problem?

This is just...💀

Yeah, ATRL would celebrate this at a vegan protest lbr. I don't think it's cool to use animals as a tool like this, but Islam forbids pork for non-vegan reasons.

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

This is just...💀

You should read the third tweet posted in the OP...

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

E2tofzy.png

*blinks*

1 minute ago, Zaynsus said:

You should read the third tweet posted in the OP...

thats obviously terrible but it was just one person (aka the person who owned the kia car) who did that. How can you assume that everyone in the bbq agrees with this sign?

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah, ATRL would celebrate this at a vegan protest lbr. I don't think it's cool to use animals as a tool like this, but Islam forbids pork for non-vegan reasons.

Yes. they forbid it because they think pigs are the most dirty animals on the planet.

I mean Korea doesn't have gay rights, so why aren't koreans and muslims getting along? :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, Delirious said:

but it was just one person (aka the person who owned the kia car) 

c24274c3c2af45a29d92bb78e4e1c2eb.jpg

20221111000219_0.jpg

mind you these are the same christians who terrorize queer culture festivals every years and even get it cancelled outside of seoul and terrorize gay people near gay clubs in itaewon too

and a lot of these churches are foreign churches funded by westerners. they're literally insane and scary

but according to atrl, islam is the only religion that is violent against lgbt and we don't love ourselves if we call out islamophobia  :redface:

47 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Certain Islamic orders call for Vegetarianism, such as Sufism. Not Vegan, but just a note. 

The irony of "brutally murder and behead!" criticism being delivered by a group weaponising decapitated Pig heads... 

Is this not a display of murder, gluttony and greed? :rip:

Edited by FOCK

35 minutes ago, Communion said:

c24274c3c2af45a29d92bb78e4e1c2eb.jpg

20221111000219_0.jpg

Notice how they're all the same handwriting aka written by the same person? The old Koreans probably don't even understand what it means lol

5 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Certain Islamic orders call for Vegetarianism, such as Sufism. Not Vegan, but just a note. 

The irony of "brutally murder and behead!" criticism being delivered by a group weaponising decapitated Pig heads... 

Yes this is so stupid. It's hilarious

9 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Notice how they're all the same handwriting aka written by the same person

Sis, they were put up by the, and I quote their name directly, "Daegu Anti-Mosque Committee" who organized the events and have been protesting the group of Muslim students working in the country who applied for the permit for the mosque back in 2020. :toofunny3: It's not a BBQ. It's bigoted, ethnicity-driven harassment.

9 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Notice how they're all the same handwriting aka written by the same person? The old Koreans probably don't even understand what it means lol

are you being slow on purpose? this has been going on for a while now. it IS islamophobia. they're even being violent against the young ppl who are defending the mosque

Jokes on all of them for being indoctrinated like that by moving away from shamanism, Buddhism, Daoism or Confucianism. 

Edited by BGKC

I think it's dumb because from my experience, most muslims I know are not offended about other people eating pork. They just don't eat it themselves. 

Not these Koreans fighting between two exported religions from the other side of the world. It was a mistake for other societies and cultures worldwide to reject their original religions and traditions over phoney baloney Abrahamic doctorines being shoved down their throats.

21 hours ago, Delirious said:

How is this islamaphobic. I'm so confused? I

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

21 hours ago, Delirious said:

thats obviously terrible but it was just one person (aka the person who owned the kia car) who did that. How can you assume that everyone in the bbq agrees with this sign?

You’re either straight up delusional or you’re islamophobic yourself. Stop trying, you are embarrassing yourself. 

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You’re either straight up delusional or you’re islamophobic

they have a lengthy history of islamaphobia. check out all of their threads dedicated to bashing islam. this comes to no surprise they'd pretend to not know how this is islamaphobic 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.