• Racists
    • Homophobes
    • Sexists
    • Classists
    • Carnists
    • Transphobes
    • Antisemites
    • Islamophobes

Which group of bigots do you find to be the worst?

Edited by GraceRandolph

a bit weird to make bigotry a contest 

all are wrong but i will say that, in my opinion as a vegetarian, carnists offend me a bit less than the rest.

I thought this was gonna be a poll about what right wing figure is the most annoying. 

not you trying to sneak carnists in there, it's not a thing

13 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

not you trying to sneak carnists in there, it's not a thing

It's a thing.

Wth are carnists?

All of them, but especially old white people with sunglasses. They're the worst

People who belong to one minority group and hate on other minority groups. Gays who are racist, POC who are homophobic etc

They’re all bad, but some do carry a bit more weight than others. Carnists… I get why vegetarians and vegans eat the way they do. What I don’t get is why it typically becomes a primary personality trait (primarily hardcore vegans). What bothers me the most is those who are a part of a minority group that discriminate against other minority groups. I know it’s a cliche but equality isn’t like a pie - treating every equally doesn’t mean that someone loses out. 

2 hours ago, cockatoo said:

People who belong to one minority group and hate on other minority groups. Gays who are racist, POC who are homophobic etc

Yeah this. Gays who are transphobic have a special place in hell

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

All of them except for carnists, you tried it

Usually people who argue that a certain type of bigotry don't exist, do it because they are guilty of it themselves. Carnism is well documented and agreed upon by plenty of psychologists and sociologists.

29 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Usually people who argue that a certain type of bigotry don't exist, do it because they are guilty of it themselves. Carnism is well documented and agreed upon by plenty of psychologists and sociologists.

Good for them

Um… all of them? I literally can’t choose just one. feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

edit: I just saw Carnism, that one bothers me the least because I am one, I guess? I like beef as much as I wish I didn’t.

Edited by CottageHore

The transphobes currently but it always changes depending on which person I end up dealing with. They're all the same people largely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.