• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Nefertiti0

• Alex

• Flare

This sounds very familiar.  I’m starting to notice a trend.  Interessttinnnggg.  

sounds like a say so/kiss me more clone

i could see it being a hit maybe but saweetie tried the same thing and flopped, so :rip: the sound is already kinda dated 

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

And yet they try to downplay Ms. Cat's influence. Very interesting indeed :celestial5:

Infectious hook.

Princess of rap strikes again :giraffe: I'm expecting a Best Melodic Rap Performance WIN this weekend to up the ante too... :duca:

Lu Kala sings the chorus on this. She just released a single produced by Dr Luke so this song probably is produced by him too

This song or snippet has more of the Dr. Luke signature sound more than anything else. All the songs being listed above are produced by Luke, that's where the familiarity is coming from. Don't know if this is produced by him or not, but his signature production is there from the sound of it...

Anyways, this is already sounding better than Big Energy. Looking forward to this one. :gaycatina1:

4 hours ago, professor2000 said:

yes labels are forcing the rap girlies to lean into more pop sounding records..

17 minutes ago, MEGA said:

yes labels are forcing the rap girlies to lean into more pop sounding records..

good. rap girls should be shoved down everyones throats because theyre talented and underrated asf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.