☠️ One Piece Live Action | renewed for 2nd season | TV Show of the year

Anye

On 9/9/2023 at 3:43 PM, Pinter said:

the girl playing nami getting mocked by my local cosplayers because she has such a huge adam apple

Yall sound deranged :deadbanana2:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• illia

• Anye

• fridayteenage

• Totami Legend

This was honestly amazing to me, despite not being a fan of this kind of genre, I didn't know the comic, at the beginning I was afraid it was too childish but then the show really became enjoyable, well done, very curated in the details, characters, I really loved it, the cast perfect.

This show washed all the Marvel crap of the last years @The Witch

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Leptine said:

This was honestly amazing to me, despite not being a fan of this kind of genre, I didn't know the comic, at the beginning I was afraid it was too childish but then the show really became enjoyable, well done, very curated in the details, characters, I really loved it, the cast perfect.

This show washed all the Marvel crap of the last years @The Witch

Chile, so we're watching kids shows now.... say thank you the nanny :dies:

Added to my watch list :swan:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Witch said:

Chile, so we're watching kids shows now.... say thank you the nanny :dies:

Added to my watch list :swan:

It's so good, you're gonna love it :ghostface:

On 9/9/2023 at 2:29 AM, Anye said:

Robin is my ultimate fav.

They need to find maybe Egyptian or Persian actress for Robin don’t you think? They prop will do Robin justice, look wise.

Isn’t Robin supposed to be “Russian” ? (I know she was initially darker skinned before she got white washed in later seasons but the author himself has said she’s inspired by Russians or something like that and that if OP took place in the real world she would be from there).

i'm amazed at the quality of the live action adaptation :WAP: netflix may have made them an easy fortune with 2 decade+ of chapters that they could make into TV shows :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

13 hours ago, truthteller said:

i'm amazed at the quality of the live action adaptation :WAP: netflix may have made them an easy fortune with 2 decade+ of chapters that they could make into TV shows :deadbanana2:

It will only grow now from here. They will need the biggest budget ever for this show.

This is the best anime adaptation so far we’ve ever gotten.

18 hours ago, truthteller said:

I mean they're kind of on a time constraint because real people age lol but the way I'm ready to get old with them

I loved the LA but they had to cut so much stuff :rip:

They downplayed Genzo so much that they couldn’t include Luffy’s promise :monkey:

Yes, I am a shipper and I am not ashamed.

Edited by ProudLBS

The writers said they hope for 12 seasons, so ig they're hoping to keep about the same pace.

Tho Netflix esp of late isn't super into really long runs so we'll see.

• ATRL Moderator

Good first season now that I’m done.  It’s got it’s flaws but making a live action of a shonen anime/manga is not an easy thing to do

We knew it’s coming but still :hippo:

On 9/4/2023 at 12:09 PM, Totami Legend said:

A group of fans created "One Pace", a filler-free version of the anime with fixed pacing. you may want to check it out

Do you know if other animes have this type of fanwork for filler-free versions as well? This is helpful for someone who doesn't have enough time to watch lol

Also is there a simple streaming way to watch One Pace without having to download? 

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Do you know if other animes have this type of fanwork for filler-free versions as well? This is helpful for someone who doesn't have enough time to watch lol

Also is there a simple streaming way to watch One Pace without having to download? 

Telegram

• Like 2

Do you know if other animes have this type of fanwork for filler-free versions as well?

Dragon Ball Z has it and it's called Dragon Ball Kai

Although it's not really fanwork, it's an official filler-free version with better pace and sound quality made by the same studio

Edited by Flomik
  • Like 2

years ago the episodes where simply playable on their site, amazing times but they had copyright issues. :chick1:

Now you can only use torrent or their telegram channel to watch. :michael:

for naruto there are projects like 'Naruto Kai' or 'Naruto Cut to manga' :bird:

for dragon ball you could use the official dragon ball kai (Z with no fillers) or the many filler-free projects out there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Netflix finally released a GOOD show. I need me some more episodes NOW. :WAP:

Reveal hidden contents

If i was nami, i would let zoro and sanji to DP me :jonnycat:  

@Leptine

I knew you would have loved it (say thank you to the nanny), can't wait for new episodes :giraffe:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

Hide contents

If i was nami, i would let zoro and sanji to DP me :jonnycat:  

@Leptine

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.