Is D&D better than TFM?

Jude

Is the pop icon's second album better than Gagz?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is the pop icon's second album better than Gagz?

• Is water wet?
    • Water isn't wet.

One of the biggest female popstars of 2023, Ava Max, just dropped her highly anticipated sophomore album in titled Diamonds and Dancefloors. It broke the Spotify record for the biggest female album debut on Spotify this year. It's also a highly acclaimed body of work with a staggering score of 96 on Google Users. 

But is it better than The Fame Monster aka the most successful/acclaimed pop bible of the past decade? Discuss. 

I have never seen so many lies in one post... :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, mystery said:

I have never seen so many lies in one post... :deadbanana4:

Lie?

Screenshot-2023-01-30-17-29-49-245-org-a

no!

hope i helped

Edited by kyliefever2002

5 minutes ago, Jude said:

Lie?

Screenshot-2023-01-30-17-29-49-245-org-a

Yes lie. 

19 minutes ago, Jude said:

One of the biggest female popstars of 2023, Ava Max, just dropped her highly anticipated sophomore album in titled Diamonds and Dancefloors. It broke the Spotify record for the biggest female album debut on Spotify this year. It's also a highly acclaimed body of work with a staggering score of 96 on Google Users. 

But is it better than The Fame Monster aka the most successful/acclaimed pop bible of the past decade? Discuss. 

Ava is nowhere near being the biggest female popstar of 2023 considering none of her songs debuted on the Global Spotify chart. Miley and Raye's albums are already outstreaming her first day without even being out.

The album wasn't highly anticipated outside of niche gay online circles which was reflected in its 4m not 5.7m Spotify debut. That is lower than Demi's latest album which was labeled a bomb and disaster by many. 

Google Users also isn't a metric to measure critical acclaim on as the album doesn't even have a Metacritic page, if it had one the score would be low due to the only official reviews being lukewarm. 

Finally The Fame Monster is not the most successful and acclaimed pop album of the last decade. 

Edited by mystery

girl-bye.gif

its not even better than Chromatica, let alone TFM...

Although Ghost and Dancing's Done could fit on a Chroma Re-Issue, hihi!

I mean yes TOTL is better than anything on TFM apart from Poker Face and Bad Romance

This thread is insulting to the pop bible TFM. :biblio:
D&D isn’t even better than Chromatica so it’s definitely not better than the pop bible that is TF+M. Also it’s the biggest female debut because it’s January, and using Google Users review isn’t credible. It doesn’t even have a Metacritic page so start there. :)

Lucille Ball Reaction GIF

yup and it's not even close as the liddos would let you believe :heart:

d i thought it was gonna be about dungeons & dragons:rip:

22 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

D&D isn’t even better than Chromatica

Very debatable, mostly when you compare the production on both album.

And we all know if Ava released some songs of Chromatica you would have all called them basic, uninspired, badly produced...

Water isn't wet... but is the sky blue?

It's not even better than her debut.

Ghost and Get out of my way are keeping it on life support.

TFM sweetie...

delusional take: YES. gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

1 hour ago, popstyle said:

No but it is better than Chromatica

this 100% ezgif-2-e79e91b070.thumb.gif.b2fd1bfa04b

Well, first, D&D means Dungeon and Dragons, so you better find another way to call this album. Second, no. 

Is water wet?

19 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Well, first, D&D means Dungeon and Dragons, so you better find another way to call this album. Second, no. 

that makes no sense you just sound bitter for no reason, that's the literal album abbreviation 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.