• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• smoore95GAGA

• Headlock

• Luckitty

25 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

This particular church is known for being anti-gay and pro-conversion therapy. 

Olivia Rodrigo stans bullying a queer survivor of child sexual assault to the point that he joins a homophobic megachurch has to be an all-time low in stan culture. Yikes.

Oh, it’s bad… :bloo:

For those asking why does it matter as long as he’s happy… it matters a lot, it’s a recurring phenomenon that institutions will prey upon people in their moments of weakness; especially those that are marginalised or suffer with mental health issues. Joshua is unfortunately an easy target for this and people are rightfully concerned that his condition is being exploited. The suddenness and extreme nature of his personality change are definite signs of this… we can only wish him the best I guess as he is free to do whatever he pleases, but I hope he is being very careful who he is associating with and trusting because it could get very bad very quickly. 

:swan:sure Jan

religion is so scary

Edited by TheCal

the way all of this is going down is making me a bit concerned for his mental state tbh :biblio:

wait so was he bi or sum before this

Aren't most churches anti lgbt though? So if you're baptized then there's a big chance your church was anti lgbt too :sorry:

Where else was he supposed to be baptized when all churches are basically anti-LBGT. :psyduck:

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Where else was he supposed to be baptized when all churches are basically anti-LBGT. :psyduck:

Not all churches are promoting conversion therapy though :psyduck:

The worms for brains in here :irate: There's a difference between an average christian church and one that actively promotes conversion therapy :skull:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Aren't most churches anti lgbt though? So if you're baptized then there's a big chance your church was anti lgbt too :sorry:

2 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

im not a religious person myself but id say that a church that promotes conversion therapy is worse than most common churches that dont necessarily do that 

2 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Not all churches are promoting conversion therapy though :psyduck:

This. I knew it. He's done for. Kirk Cameron's replacement in the making. :psyduck:

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

im not a religious person myself but id say that a church that promotes conversion therapy is worse than most common churches that dont necessarily do that 

Then the OP should've put "pro conversion therapy Church"

Yall act surprised but everyone saw him suffer the bullying from the olivia fans and said nothing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.