#OneLoveManchester | Full Concert in OP

Kim Kardashian

Roman Holiday
9 hours ago, ONIKACRAZY said:

I'm really hoping that the songs everyone performs are appropriate for the event. I will NOT be here for Katy performing Bon Appetit or some ****. Also hoping Ariana performs Thinking Bout You

Why not? Concerts are meant to be fun. The event isn't just to memorialize the victims, it's too celebrate them as well.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
~Start The Music
On 6/1/2017 at 2:40 PM, Haburo said:

if this isn't included in her set i will SUE (watch until the dance break at the end)

she needs people to see she's capable of performing to this standard. also with it including vogueing it's politically apt to include in the benefit concert as a statement about not compromising western values when threatened with oppressive forces. but mainly because she slays it

....sis this is a time to honor the victims and support the families. Not for Ariana to show off her performance skills and make everyone realize how good she is...

Kim Kardashian

Just got here, there's like 30+ people in front of us in the line but with the catwalk we're still pretty much guaranteed the front so I'm happy.

The security are being really nice and thorough, they're keeping us in the car park so there's no risk of anything happening to us outside the venue.

I hope everything goes well surrounding this event. I've been on edge all week :dancehall: 

1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Just got here, there's like 30+ people in front of us in the line but with the catwalk we're still pretty much guaranteed the front so I'm happy.

The security are being really nice and thorough, they're keeping us in the car park so there's no risk of anything happening to us outside the venue.

It's starting already? :jonny: 

Kim Kardashian
6 minutes ago, Mezter said:

I hope everything goes well surrounding this event. I've been on edge all week :dancehall: 

It's starting already? :jonny: 

The queueing is :), it's 5am here now so not for another 11 hours.

2 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Have fun :clap3:great you are getting in front

• ATRL Moderator

Do we know how long it goes for? It starts at 1am for me so I'm waking up to watch, but hoping it's like 2-3 hours long so I can go back to sleep :laugh: 

Edit: ok so it actually starts at 4am for me and goes for three hours.

3 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Slay!!!!! Have an amazing time 

Heldenzeit

Sending my energy to everyone there tonight.

Have a great time and celebrate life, love and unity!

RihsusChrist(ATG)
11 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Why not? Concerts are meant to be fun. The event isn't just to memorialize the victims, it's too celebrate them as well.

Katy would get dragged for performing Bon Appetit at a charity concert for terrorist victims

The set list can be iffy but I hope they do well, I really want to see Ariana perform "One Last Time" and "Be Alright" though they can be iffy. 

"Love Me Harder" needs to happen, it fits in perfectly no matter what,  I wouldn't mind it closing the show with Ariana and Justin

Kim Kardashian

M&S came with three trolleys full of free food, so cute.

I think the stewards can't be ****ing arsed putting people in order (we got given a number when we got in).

Gonna be so ****ed off if they don't cause there's people here who got here way after me.

5 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

What's the weather like sweetie? Seems like it will be dry after noon?

On train but will be visiting the unofficial memorial at St Ann's square first x

Kim Kardashian
43 minutes ago, graham said:

What's the weather like sweetie? Seems like it will be dry after noon?

On train but will be visiting the unofficial memorial at St Ann's square first x

Rained for a bit like half an hour ago but it's dry again now.

I'm low-key fuming there's so many people in front of me who got here like 5/6/7 hours later.

20 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Rained for a bit like half an hour ago but it's dry again now.

I'm low-key fuming there's so many people in front of me who got here like 5/6/7 hours later.

Lol this stadium was a mess for Beyoncé last summer they didn't have organised entry and people with all different tickets were in each line. Somehow got to the golden circle barrier in the chaos nonetheless. :1stplace:

12 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

....sis this is a time to honor the victims and support the families. Not for Ariana to show off her performance skills and make everyone realize how good she is...

she should honour them with a decent performance

8 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Oh enjoy sis! :hug: 

TaggedGalaxy

Will there be a live stream? ABC is only airing a one hour highlight special tonight :cries:

Queen Conchita
6 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

At what time does the broadcast start in the UK?

6:55PM

5 hours ago, Leppie said:

How many hours until it starts?

5 hours.

Archived