#OneLoveManchester | Full Concert in OP

Kim Kardashian

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian
2 hours ago, graham said:

This is all talk, really there is no way of them doing this.

Pink Ranger

I got my ticket, I'm so excited me and the boyfriend are going :jonny:

he he says I shouldn't be spending my coins when it's on TV and I could just donate :jonny: 

i said it's basically a early birthday present for myself, not only being able to help those affected but also get to see Ari and Miley And Little Mix  :jonny: 

if this isn't included in her set i will SUE (watch until the dance break at the end)

she needs people to see she's capable of performing to this standard. also with it including vogueing it's politically apt to include in the benefit concert as a statement about not compromising western values when threatened with oppressive forces. but mainly because she slays it

1 hour ago, grandewhispers said:

I'm so glad we're going to be able to see this online :heart2:

wait!!!

There would be a livestream of the show?? :duca:

nathanspears

Reseller websites are trying to stop tickets for this event, thank god. What an absolutely disgusting person would even do that?

8 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I wonder how long each set will be. This is practically an entire festival line up, good lord. :skull:

i'm guessing 3-4 songs :rip: 

Roman Holiday
4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

i'm guessing 3-4 songs :rip: 

nnn you'll probably miss your favorite artists' entire set of you take a pee break at the wrong time. :toofunny:

Yeah 3-4 songs per performer is a good amount, with Ari performing like 6.

Be Alright

Break Free

One Last Time

Into You

Problem

Dangerous Woman

vocalqueef
1 hour ago, Revenge said:

I got my ticket, I'm so excited me and the boyfriend are going :jonny:

he he says I shouldn't be spending my coins when it's on TV and I could just donate :jonny: 

i said it's basically a early birthday present for myself, not only being able to help those affected but also get to see Ari and Miley And Little Mix  :jonny: 

Omg congrats babe, I'm happy for you :hug: Have fun!

51 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I wonder how long each set will be. This is practically an entire festival line up, good lord. :skull:

I was thinking the same thing, it's either gonna be around 4 hours long (which is very unlikely) or every artist's gonna perform 2-4 songs with Ariana having a bigger act of maybe 7 songs.

I wonder what the schedule will be like. I'm guessing Ariana will be like the headliner, performing last? 

Kim Kardashian
2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

It's 3 hours and like 11/12 artists.

I think lots of them will only do like 2/3 song or just a few minutes medley, with some Ariana duets.

I think each artist will just do a couple songs (and Ariana will likely duet with most of them).

Kim Kardashian

Some more tickets went on sale later today that weren't claimed by Manchester ticket holders.

The same might happen tomorrow, likely at 10am or 4:30pm (that's what time it was today) so i'd keep checking.

Queen Conchita
22 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Some more tickets went on sale later today that weren't claimed by Manchester ticket holders.

The same might happen tomorrow, likely at 10am or 4:30pm (that's what time it was today) so i'd keep checking.

Did you manage to get any in the end? :dancehall:

Kim Kardashian
3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Did you manage to get any in the end? :dancehall:

Not yet :dancehall:

Still looking though, trying to be optimistic i'm so desperate to go!

BravoTangoWhiskey

if any of us manage to go we should try for 6 tickets and pass on the others to fellow atrlers.i will defo try this, i'm desperately searching for 2 tickets :cries:

EnoughSaid

BEP can't carry a set without Fergie she IS their greatest hits. But alright. Little Mix will slay I love them

Archived