#OneLoveManchester | Full Concert in OP

Kim Kardashian

Glad my tickets are safe (I think :skull:

The girls are bombarding ticketmaster customer service on twitter because we are all waiting for email confirmation to proceed and book our free tickets. Ticketmaster are just ignoring everyone asking about the event in its entirety though and it's causing this sense of uncertainty. 

Basically between now and the tickets going on general sale is all very short notice for them to allocate the correct amounts. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian
13 minutes ago, graham said:

Glad my tickets are safe (I think :skull:

The girls are bombarding ticketmaster customer service on twitter because we are all waiting for email confirmation to proceed and book our free tickets. Ticketmaster are just ignoring everyone asking about the event in its entirety though and it's causing this sense of uncertainty. 

Basically between now and the tickets going on general sale is all very short notice for them to allocate the correct amounts. 

I think the deadline has passed now, so they'll probably sort it all tonight.

Kim Kardashian
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

Is it really called Ariana & Friends? A Barney & Friends tea. Can't wait though! 

1 hour ago, GenieBaby said:

It's called "One Love Manchester" not Ariana and Friends :skull:

It's called 'Ariana Grande & Friends: One Love Manchester' on Ticketmaster.

Queen Conchita

BBC are now broadcasting the whole concert (previously were stopping at 9PM), 18:55-22:00 on BBC1.

Kim Kardashian
3 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

BBC are now broadcasting the whole concert (previously were stopping at 9PM), 18:55-22:00 on BBC1.

Slay.

Is it starting a bit earlier then because it was originally supposed to be 7:15 - 10:15.

You'd think they'd move the doors time to 5:30 if it starts at 6.55pm.

55mins doesn't seem enough time to let 50k people in.

Kim Kardashian

Is anyone a pro at getting tickets in busy sales on TM?

Is it true that it's better to get them on mobile?

I heard they allocate some tickets specifically for the app and there's no captcha on there when you buy so it's quicker...

I think i'll try buy some on my phone with 3G and on my laptop with my wifi.

And when should I load the page to get in the queue if on-sale time is 10am?

9:30?

2 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Is anyone a pro at getting tickets in busy sales on TM?

Is it true that it's better to get them on mobile?

I heard they allocate some tickets specifically for the app and there's no captcha on there when you buy so it's quicker...

I think i'll try buy some on my phone with 3G and on my laptop with my wifi.

And when should I load the page to get in the queue if on-sale time is 10am?

9:30?

i'm not sure if that's the reason but it is faster and safer to get tickets thru the app or on mobile for big events like this
at least that's what i've learned from experience

Kim Kardashian

Haven't gotten tickets so far :dancehall:

Says none left but I keep trying.

Still trying cause sometimes people let them go, it's taken me an hour before to get tickets so I still have hope.

Temptation
2 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Pretty much given up hope now :weeps:

If anyone has spare tickets to sell please let me know :'(

Aw sis I was rooting for you to get tickets so I could live vicariously through you :chick3:

Hope you get to go!

Welp

That was hard, just spent half an hour in the queue and didn't even make it any further. I gave up :'( 

mxtthewdelrey
20 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Pretty much given up hope now :weeps:

If anyone has spare tickets to sell please let me know :'(

If you're unable to get a ticket, I bought one and would much rather you go cause I know you stan for her so much more :heart2: If you'd like it, then that's honestly good with me

Kim Kardashian
Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

If you're unable to get a ticket, I bought one and would much rather you go cause I know you stan for her so much more :heart2: If you'd like it, then that's honestly good with me

No honestly it's fine :heart2:

I'm optimistic anyway there's people selling on twitter for face value.

I'm front standing :cries: it was incredibly stressful for a number of reasons this morning but my free tickets pulled through 

It was a straight forward process but loads of people struggled and haven't got their free tickets. Ticketmaster is seriously TRASH though because the last 48 hours they have had all of these fans bombarding them anxious and upset and they just ignored the entire event. I can see loads of people who aren't being helped whatsoever and they are mostly emotional kids (all of which were caught up in a terror attack just last week) 

44 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Haven't gotten tickets so far :dancehall:

Says none left but I keep trying.

Still trying cause sometimes people let them go, it's taken me an hour before to get tickets so I still have hope.

Missed out too, they sold out in under 6 minutes apparently? :deadbanana2:

Kim Kardashian

Pretty much given up hope now :'(

It's good it sold out so quick though I guess since it's gonna raise so much for the families :party:

RainDreamer

I feel like this could end being a mess because of the short time , i can even see BBC cutting some important performers if it runs late :skull:

Good on them for raising money though :clap3:

2 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Did you get standing sweetie?

Was there an option for 'standing - front' in the general sale do you know?

-

On another note, ticketmaster say they are cancelling any orders where people are reselling their tickets. I wonder if they will do another general sale? 

BravoTangoWhiskey
25 minutes ago, graham said:

Did you get standing sweetie?

Was there an option for 'standing - front' in the general sale do you know?

-

On another note, ticketmaster say they are cancelling any orders where people are reselling their tickets. I wonder if they will do another general sale? 

hope this is true, where did you hear this?

Archived