#OneLoveManchester | Full Concert in OP

Kim Kardashian

Watching this right now. I'm already so moved by everything that's happened so far in the concert. :heart2::cries: Be sure to donate everyone if you are able to as well!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really am still in shock at how fast they put this together and how successful it was. Ari and everyone who is responsible for this are absolutely amazing. The security was amazing. The fans that showed up and watched were amazing. Terrorism lost so hard yesterday and I really felt that love won :weeps: 

Great concert :cries:

Ariana's voice is so much deeper than her recordings. Has her live voice always been like that or? :confused: 

PurpleQueen

I listened to the whole thing. It was very well put together .Props to Ariana and I guess Scooter. 

PurpleQueen

the only thing I didn't like was Mac getting his own song. Like promote your man but he's unknown in the UK lol. 

I've only seen a handful of the performances, and they were so beautiful. :weeps: Ariana singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow was heart wrenching. And Don't Dream It's Over gave me chills.

On 6/5/2017 at 5:23 AM, PoisonPill said:

I know that OLT has become the "anthem" from this tragedy, but it should've closed after Coldplay and Liam. They completely stole the show.

Wrong

Kim Kardashian

Literally everyone I know seems to have watched this.

Loads of people were saying they just liked Ari but now they love her.

Archived