#OneLoveManchester | Full Concert in OP

Kim Kardashian

Famousheinous
31 minutes ago, AL. said:

If this doesn't make the GP finally respect her :emofish: She's changed. :clap3: 

Changed from what? Getting bad press and lied on? She's always been the person y'all see today 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ariana number 1 on UK ITunes and most of the other acts got huge boosts. There must have been a lot watching. :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

KATY SERVING HER BEST LOOK OF THE ERA FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE OF MANCHESTER :clap3:

Sting Like Bey

One Last Time has three versions in the UK top 50 on iTunes! Dangerous Woman and My Everything are both top 3. Break Free and Side to Side are top 30 as well. So much support for ari from the UK people, we're all so proud of her for organising this for the people of Manchester, a true angel :heart2:

HausofNick

I loved this concert so much. I have so much more respect for everyone, especially Ariana. I've been a fan of Ariana for years and it's amazing to see how beautiful of a human being inside and out she has become. An amazing concert for an amazing cause. Excellent work to everyone involved.

54 minutes ago, AL. said:

If this doesn't make the GP finally respect her :emofish: She's changed. :clap3: 

Changed? Mess :skull: 

ilovemusic432

Glad the show went well and that great money was raised :heart2: Does anyone happen to have a link from youtube for the whole show? I missed it

It shouldn't be about performance, but all of them today were really good and enjoyable. It was so heartwarming and truly an iconic night. It was nice to see artists performing together in a positive environment that is benefiting people, rather than the usual messy Grammys etc.

justin preaching is so so so awkward, does he know its not an evangelical us audience wtf

giphy.gif

"god is in the midst" repeated like 4 times consecutively

Kim Kardashian

I had the best night.

We got barrier at the right side of the end of the catwalk.

I was such a mess though.

I've felt really sad over the attack obviously but tonight I was crying so much from the minute Andy Burnham and the other Manchester figures came out.

Seeing Ariana and Justin cry was so :'(

beautifully done. i feel like the sound was a little off for most of it i.e. the balance between the vocals and the instrumental. all things considered she really held this show together by herself and she can definitely be proud of what she did. very well done

Archived