#OneLoveManchester | Full Concert in OP

Kim Kardashian

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My parents are stanning SO hard for Ariana. They said she's the most humble, compassionate, talented artist they've seen in many years and dad said he wants to see her in concert :toofunny3: 

She did that!!!

deader than ever
5 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Imagine if she sang Moonlight, my poor gay heart probably couldn't take it

Image result for atrl gif yas

It's already such a sad but beautiful song the melody would've been perfect. I'm just not sure about the lyrics... but then again she performed STS..

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, RomanNavy said:

My parents are stanning SO hard for Ariana. They said she's the most humble, compassionate, talented artist they've seen in many years and dad said he wants to see her in concert :toofunny3: 

She did that!!!

They better stan

FSYGXHa.gif

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, UFO said:

as;krajk;lfjak;lgajs QUEEN

FSYGXHa.gif

She better slide into my DMs

FSYGXHa.gif

3 minutes ago, Unbreakable Smile said:

But it's official... I really need to go to a Coldplay concert one day in my life.

Ikr

They sly stadiums like no other. Helps that their songs are perfect for stadiums! 

I was slayed when I went and cried so many times.. Especially during fix you

-------

This is truly an iconic moment!!! They did that. Love won

I just cannot even describe how proud of her I am. I was so scared she wouldn't want to perform again, but Mama came and she conquered for her people.

FSYGXHa.gif

Witnessed ET
12 minutes ago, velocity said:

what was that song called again that ariana and miley sang together?

Don't dream it's over

I never understood the hype around Ariana until today :jonny:. What an incredible talent she is. Her Somewhere Over The Rainbow made me tear up :cries: . This has elevated her career to new heights.

What a brilliant concert. RIP to the victims of Manchester, you never be forgotten.   

ANTisocial

I BAWLED during OLT & SOTR, she's come a long way from Victorious, I'm so proud of Ariana and her bravery. 

FrederickSpears

She is a legend in the making. I'm so proud of my queen with a heart of gold :heart2:

This was iconic.

And I mean it when I say that.

My favourite pop star of this generation.

She deserves the world!

That was an incredible show. I'm so proud of Ariana, she's so brave. You could tell she was very emotional, fighting back tears and choking on her words but she kept it together and went on. I couldn't help but tear up during One Last Time, this song has a whole another meaning now. Mad props to everyone else who performed as well. It was an amazing night. :heart2:

This concert was amazing.

It made me realize why i love music so much, and how watching our favourite singers on a stage transport us into a different world. Loved it.

Archived