Whitney's "It's Not Right But It's Okay" goes viral on Twitter (105k Likes)

naval23

20 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

For those here that are too young to know/haven't heard this remix that we are all talking about, here it is. They don't make remixes like this anymore!

you didn't share the right mix. this one is THE ONE

5 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

you didn't share the right mix. this one is THE ONE

This is the Thunderpuss RADIO remix. I shared the Thunderpuss Club Mix. Both are great. They take the original and put a fire under it's ass! Just like Jonathan Peters (RIP) did with My Love Is Your Love. Here's the original (boring) and the remix (another level).

(FYI Thunderpuss was extremely popular between 1998-2004 and took many songs and made it their own)

13:49 CLUB ANTHEM!!!

1 hour ago, Mke1979 said:

This is the Thunderpuss RADIO remix. I shared the Thunderpuss Club Mix. Both are great. They take the original and put a fire under it's ass! Just like Jonathan Peters (RIP) did with My Love Is Your Love. Here's the original (boring) and the remix (another level).

(FYI Thunderpuss was extremely popular between 1998-2004 and took many songs and made it their own)

13:49 CLUB ANTHEM!!!

Dat Jonathan Peters mix was everything in da club 

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2023 at 3:51 PM, Mouchette said:

Not the praise towards that god awful thunderpuss remix:redface:

On 1/28/2023 at 4:14 PM, scenekiller said:

This, I'd never heard it and found it on Youtube, and it's just some generic dance remix? :deadbanana4:

The original is still legendary though :clap3:

On 1/28/2023 at 5:22 PM, Raptus said:

So this was the reason the glee version sounded like an eurovision song :deadbanana2:

On 1/28/2023 at 7:10 PM, Lamb said:

The Thunderpuss remix is NOT better than the original. That's all.

The Thunderpuss remix was the hit version of the song, which is why it was the version featured on The Greatest Hits album. Without the remix, the MLIYL era would have died in 1999.

In any case, I like both versions, but the remix seems generic now because there are so many songs that have copied that style in the past 20+ years. When it came out in 2000, it was original. In fact, the original version sounded like a generic Darkchild production then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.