Police who murdered Tyre Nichols charged with 2nd-degree murder

Communion

Edited by Communion

Yeah, Kemp's been cracking down on protesters and serving them domestic terrorism charges. With the State of Emergency declaration in anticipation of the Nichols body cam footage release, there must be the expectation that it's about to get even worse, and even more domestic terrorism charges are about to pile up against anyone who even merely attends.

This comes as Kemp's approval rating shows he's never been more popular, so white Georgians really like it when people of color they deem uppity are brought to heel. So you can directly thank Stacey Abrams being a massive loser for this. :cm: 

Wow. The footage must be really, really bad. Very curious to see exactly what happened.

Two comments: it’s amazing how easy it was for them to charge black cops with murder. 

Also, if black cops can do this to black citizens, they don’t stand a chance!

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Wow. The footage must be really, really bad. Very curious to see exactly what happened.

Has to be, Ive seen videos today of the national guard and state patrols arriving in Memphis.

Wtf theyre all black? This looks so bad. A certain side is going to have a field day with this one

Are there any cases of groups of white cops being charged for ganging up on a citizen?

Edited by Ombre

4 hours ago, Ombre said:

Wtf theyre all black? This looks so bad. A certain side is going to have a field day with this one

Are there any cases of groups of white cops being charged for ganging up on a citizen?

Sis... Rodney King?? :deadbanana4:

16 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Yeah, Kemp's been cracking down on protesters and serving them domestic terrorism charges. With the State of Emergency declaration in anticipation of the Nichols body cam footage release, there must be the expectation that it's about to get even worse, and even more domestic terrorism charges are about to pile up against anyone who even merely attends.

This comes as Kemp's approval rating shows he's never been more popular, so white Georgians really like it when people of color they deem uppity are brought to heel. So you can directly thank Stacey Abrams being a massive loser for this. :cm: 

:ahh: Leave it to a racist "progressive" to blame a black woman for what a bunch of whites do.

11 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

:ahh: Leave it to a racist "progressive" to blame a black woman for what a bunch of whites do.

She lost. Humiliatingly so. Deal with the fact that Democrats attach themselves to failures like her and Hillary like flies to **** and then maybe you’ll realize that they exist to enable Republicans and for no other reason.

Cute of you to accuse me of being racist though.

Wow watching the released videos on CNN right now and it's gut wrenching.  They literally beat him like a piñata for fun and then sat around and watched as his body went lifeless.  This is so ****** up. :mazen:

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

to blame a black woman

Any politician who pushed "fund the police more" rhetoric in response to "defund the police" is culpable for their role in the system and institution of policing itself. Who holds police accountable when both Democrats and Republicans in the US are systematically in-line with the belief that police have the right to violent authority? 

--

For those going "oh so they were black officers?"

Wow ... the video was horrifying

Disgusting - I hope this is an easy trial for jury/sentencing to send them to jail for life 

4 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Wow ... the video was horrifying

Disgusting - I hope this is an easy trial for jury/sentencing to send them to jail for life 

Since the officers are black, yeah, I think they will be made an example of. An easy sacrifice for the police unions to make while they circle the wagons around the next white cop to do the exact same thing.

Let's be clear here. Justice will be served here, and that's a good thing. But there's a reason these men got dropped from the force as quickly as they were.

Wow, the initial police statement watered down the description of the event SUPER hard.

And “liberal” mainstream media have been following the police department’s lead in describing this utter beat down in as passive a voice as possible.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

I don't want to sound insensitive because a man lost his life and a mother lost her child, but am I looking too much into the fact that they were quick to charge these five black officers, and yet it took a ridiculous amount of public pressure and time for the same to happen to the Derek Chauvin? Like...

39 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

I don't want to sound insensitive because a man lost his life and a mother lost her child, but am I looking too much into the fact that they were quick to charge these five black officers, and yet it took a ridiculous amount of public pressure and time for the same to happen to the Derek Chauvin? Like...

Progress!

:biblio:

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

:biblio:

now why would he say something like. i hope the white folks paid him well cuz :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.