Update: FBI begins annulling 7,600 fake nursing diplomas issued in South Florida

Vermillion

Well that’s ******* terrifying. But hospitals have been so desperate for nurses the past few years that they probably weren’t doing background checks.

You gotta be real dumb to have to get a fake diploma for a job as easy as being a nurse. 

Edited by Ombre

13 minutes ago, Ombre said:

You gotta be real dumb to have to get a fake diploma for a job as easy as being a nurse. 

Easy? Do you know what you're talking about? You can literally kill a person if you don't do a procedure accurately or if you mess up the dose of a medication, it's a job with a big responsability that requires a preparation.

21 minutes ago, Ombre said:

This is...an incredibly ignorant comment.

29 minutes ago, Ombre said:

How ignorant can you be? 

42 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Are you ok? :heart2:

1 hour ago, Ombre said:

This is such an ignorant comment but I kinda see where you're coming from :rip:

It doesn't make sense to get a fake diploma because you'll still have to actually WORK as a nurse :deadbanana: just put in your years and get the real thing

1 hour ago, Ombre said:

Mam. Becoming a REGISTERED, WORKING Nurse is not easy, it requires YEARS of education and practice. 

2 hours ago, Ombre said:

Is there a dumbest post award on ATRL you're trying to win or something?

2 hours ago, Ombre said:

I would LOVE to see you try do anything required of nurses. Let’s see you run an IV to start :)

5 hours ago, Ombre said:

they beating your ass in the quotes, idk if you saw

5 hours ago, Ombre said:

Where did this hatred for nurse came from, I--? :deadbanana2:

Being a nurse is an extremely essential role and responsibility and requires high competence and qualifications. I mean you're literally dealing with LIFE. 

-

This is such a huge mess, now people are gonna fear going to hospital now after knowing the nurses might be fake. 

10 hours ago, blaggot said:

they beating your ass in the quotes, idk if you saw

NO! I only just saw didnt bother checking because I didnt think it was a controversial statement

14 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

This is such an ignorant comment but I kinda see where you're coming from :rip:

It doesn't make sense to get a fake diploma because you'll still have to actually WORK as a nurse :deadbanana: just put in your years and get the real thing

I didnt explain it well. Obviously the job is stressful and difficult. What I meant is the education is easy. Its not like you have to be smart to study for nursing. Anyone could pass those tests, its not like engineering or studying to become a lawyer! Its about the time you put in

Edited by Ombre

13 hours ago, Headlock said:

I would LOVE to see you try do anything required of nurses. Let’s see you run an IV to start :)

You're right. I totally misspoke. I do think being a nurse is a stressful and difficult job.

I meant the education. Isnt nursing a fallback plan? Like what girls study when they failed their original dream?

15 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

How ignorant can you be? 

You're right I wasnt thinking.

Meant to type

"You gotta be real dumb to have to get a fake diploma for an education as easy as nursing."

Alot of those places are diploma mills that do not care about education

Edited by Ombre

6 hours ago, Ombre said:

You're right. I totally misspoke. I do think being a nurse is a stressful and difficult job.

I meant the education. Isnt nursing a fallback plan? Like what girls study when they failed their original dream?

Not you apologizing and then proceeding to dig your hole deeper :rip:

6 hours ago, Ombre said:

NO! I only just saw didnt bother checking because I didnt think it was a controversial statement

I didnt explain it well. Obviously the job is stressful and difficult. What I meant is the education is easy. Its not like you have to be smart to study for nursing. Anyone could pass those tests, its not like engineering or studying to become a lawyer! Its about the time you put in

Go ahead then, take their board exams right now. After all, it’s so easy :)

6 hours ago, Ombre said:

:hoetenks: GIRL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.