Theresa May diss track "Liar Liar" tops UK iTunes Chart

Assassin

1 minute ago, Sscorpionn said:

There is an election coming up on June 8th. People are dragging her for lying multiple times such as promising not to call a snap election and blaming the police officers for fear-mongering a couple of years ago and now some people are arguing that the Manchester event is because police numbers have been reduced by 20k. 

I mean people wanted an election, she's giving the gays everything they want. People need to stop complaining just because they're going to lose.

NYR7fH5.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Sscorpionn

• H-I-M

• Kim Kardashian

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Theresa May said:

I mean people wanted an election, she's giving the gays everything they want. People need to stop complaining just because they're going to lose.

NYR7fH5.jpg

Not really. The initial reaction for it was mostly negative. Most people are tired of voting year after year. She wanted that snap election to exploit a weak Labour which seems to be backfiring though. 

NYR7fH5.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

Not really. The initial reaction for it was mostly negative. Most people are tired of voting year after year. She wanted that snap election to exploit a weak Labour which seems to be backfiring though. 

NYR7fH5.jpg

If you look at this poll done after she called it, 55% thought it was right whilst 15% didn't want one. I'm not saying she isn't a mess, but this is a stupid attack line when the vast majority of people agreed with her that an election was needed.

NYR7fH5.jpg

ok but those people that bought the song better vote or they shouldn't complain about a leader that they had the opportunity to change 

Edited by Dolce Vita

A bop.

1 minute ago, Theresa May said:

If you look at this poll done after she called it, 55% thought it was right whilst 15% didn't want one. I'm not saying she isn't a mess, but this is a stupid attack line when the vast majority of people agreed with her that an election was needed.

NYR7fH5.jpg

Clock me but i remember people on Twitter and Facebook dragging ha for announcing that snap election. :huh:

NYR7fH5.jpg

12 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

NYR7fH5.jpg

This.

But to be fair that's exactly how politics work. The large fish eats the small one. It's always been like that. 

Edited by igninton

I bet the majority of people who are buying this song still won't go out to vote because they think "it won't matter". 

Just bought it :cm: 

And yes I will vote duh, even despite my constituency being a safe conservative seat

16 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

NYR7fH5.jpg

It's like she wants to lose though. Nothing she has said in her manifesto screams "vote for me" and her refusal to do televised debates or even speak/meet people of the public shows she's weak and cowardly. It's like she's finally clicked that she in fact doesn't want to be the PM when Brexit happens because she's managed to p**s off most of the European leaders and will inevitably sink the UK lower than it's going.

13 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

Clock me but i remember people on Twitter and Facebook dragging ha for announcing that snap election. :huh:

NYR7fH5.jpg

Well lbr the 15% were the messy Labour supporters who tweet instead of vote, so.

NYR7fH5.jpg

1 minute ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

It's like she wants to lose though. Nothing she has said in her manifesto screams "vote for me" and her refusal to do televised debates or even speak/meet people of the public shows she's weak and cowardly. It's like she's finally clicked that she in fact doesn't want to be the PM when Brexit happens because she's managed to p**s off most of the European leaders and will inevitably sink the UK lower than it's going.

Drag ha! She also managed to piss off those conservative voting oldies with her pension tax with her pension plans and dementia tax(:skull:) although i'm sure they will vote for her that day given their hatred for Labour's policy on immigration. :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Theresa May said:

Well lbr the 15% were the messy Labour supporters who tweet instead of vote, so.

NYR7fH5.jpg

Not really, i saw conservative oldies dragging ha too.

NYR7fH5.jpg

Despacito
One Last Time

Liar Liar

The UK's flawless #1s recently :clap3: 

:fan:

In a perfect world, Cupcakke's 'CPR' will replace this song right after!

liberalmusiclover

Nnn.

Mac Miller's "Donald Trump" could never, here in the USA.

This Lily Allen reject of a song :rip: 

But cute, maybe those sales could turn into votes 

Febreze.gif

1 hour ago, H-I-M said:

Yes but why are they dragging their leader ? Is this the brexit's impact ?

Free country. Can drag anyone you want including the leader

Watch the audience and the interviewer dragging her to the pits in the second half of this video:

Her eyes were teary towards the end. 

1 hour ago, Brando said:

Free country. Can drag anyone you want including the leader

Are radios actually playing the song ? 

Why did I get a warning point for my post? I haven't said anything rude? :biblio: 

2 hours ago, H-I-M said:

Are radios actually playing the song ? 

I don't know her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.