Jump to content

Candace shuts down B-Anon, Little Del Candaceter derails thread


FOCK
 Share

Recommended Posts

love Candace, but i don’t think britney’s behavior is from 4 months of lithium 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, plasticboy said:

love Candace, but i don’t think britney’s behavior is from 4 months of lithium 

This isn’t the edgy flex you think it is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

This isn’t the edgy flex you think it is

i unironically like her. why is that edgy? call me whatever you want, we’re all entitled to our likes/dislikes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This isn’t the edgy flex you think it is

other people aren't required to think like you. maybe let the user express their opinion without feeling the need to control it

 

ot: i disagree with candace. she uses britney as an example but britney's current state is a factor of many things. her curatorship lasted over a decade. just imagine what that would do to a capable human being, who also deals with loads of anxiety and being under a microscope. she is just a human. it was too much to handle for a while. what britney needs is to do what makes her happy and live a fulfilling life after this era of her life

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This stuff makes me very uncomfortable.

 

Lets focus on the real red flags, not this shall we

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what happens when you are drugged and trafficked for a decade and a half and finally escape that drugging and trafficking and have a legion of fans wanting you to go back to your pre trafficked self. People need to let her live the best she can. Obviously she has been through SERIOUS **** that we’ll never know probably since child hood, but the time has come for us to stop making Britney famous. Let her be the normal

woman she has always wanted to be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, plasticboy said:

i unironically like her. why is that edgy? call me whatever you want, we’re all entitled to our likes/dislikes 

AMEN. The girlies don’t want anyone to think for themselves. It’s gay/democrat groupthink or you’re banished. Grow up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, rickybaby said:

AMEN. The girlies don’t want anyone to think for themselves. It’s gay/democrat groupthink or you’re banished. Grow up. 

Candace spits out straight up lies & most of what she says is easily debunked. She’s shown her self to be severely uninformed on innumerable occasions & topics.

 

Not you thinking you did something calling out “group think”, when Candace’s performative persona is predicated on the exact same outrage tactics. 


It isn’t a right or left thing, it’s an intelligence & critical thinking thing. Try it. 

Edited by FOCK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thread's already a mess less than 10 posts in. :rip:

 

She is a clown, but a point was made. Credit where is due. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Candace spits out straight up lies & most of what she says is easily debunked. She’s shown her self to be severely uninformed on innumerable occasions & topics.

 

Not you thinking you did something calling out “group think”, when Candace’s performative persona is predicated on the exact same outrage tactics. 


It isn’t a right or left thing, it’s an intelligence & critical thinking thing. Try it. 

Oh sis. Your racism is showing. Let’s keep it 💯 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Not the "I don't believe in climate change" lady :deadbanana2: 

They’ve been trying the same climate hoax tax grab for 60 years. They even had their own Greta character 🤭 they’ve been saying the world would end due to the climate every single decade. I’d suggest you stop being hysterical and actually read what science says about it. Not what Greta tells you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rickybaby said:

They’ve been trying the same climate hoax tax grab for 60 years. They even had their own Greta character 🤭 they’ve been saying the world would end due to the climate every single decade. I’d suggest you stop being hysterical and actually read what science says about it. Not what Greta tells you. 

You're so far gone, bless your heart :skull: :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Candace spits out straight up lies & most of what she says is easily debunked. She’s shown her self to be severely uninformed on innumerable occasions & topics.

 

Not you thinking you did something calling out “group think”, when Candace’s performative persona is predicated on the exact same outrage tactics. 


It isn’t a right or left thing, it’s an intelligence & critical thinking thing. Try it. 

And if ANY of what you said were remotely true, you’d cite VERY SPECIFIC examples. But you did not and could not. Typical. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Miichael said:

You're so far gone, bless your heart :skull: :heart2:

Facts matter. Get into it. 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rickybaby said:

Facts matter. Get into it. 😍

Yes, facts do matter. So don't listen to what the vast majority of climate scientists and experts are saying, listen to Candace Owens, you sweet little gullible thing :toofunny3: :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Miichael said:

Yes, facts do matter. So don't listen to what the vast majority of climate scientists and experts are saying, listen to Candace Owens, you sweet little gullible thing :toofunny3: :heart2:

Have you watched Candace speak in front of congress? I have. She’s incredibly intelligent and is a clear, concise speaker. I’ve never heard her speak about the climate, but knowing her, I’m sure anything she said was not off the cuff. She’s never been thoughtless when she speaks. I’d suggest you imitate her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, rickybaby said:

They’ve been trying the same climate hoax tax grab for 60 years. They even had their own Greta character 🤭 they’ve been saying the world would end due to the climate every single decade. I’d suggest you stop being hysterical and actually read what science says about it. Not what Greta tells you. 

This is braindead. Climate change is an accepted scientific theory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

This is braindead. Climate change is an accepted scientific theory. 

Sure, Jan. 🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are y’all trying to convince two trolls that climate change is real? Ignore them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rickybaby said:

Have you watched Candace speak in front of congress? I have. She’s incredibly intelligent and is a clear, concise speaker. I’ve never heard her speak about the climate, but knowing her, I’m sure anything she said was not off the cuff. She’s never been thoughtless when she speaks. I’d suggest you imitate her. 

So because she's a clear and concise speaker you trust what she is telling you? :toofunny3: Congrats on being extremely easy to manipulate, I guess. I watched a rather long interview with her where she was pressed on her reasoning for not believing in climate change and the only thing she could come up with was "because I just don't". So intelligent, clear, and concise :toofunny3: Perhaps if you have never heard Candace speak about the climate, you should not try to defend her points on it, unless you want to just want to further show how incompetent you are :rip:

 

And suggestions from you on literally anything won't be necessary considering that in your attempt to defend your argument you admitted that you don't even know what you are talking about, so you are in literally no position to be making suggestions at all :toofunny3: No offence but it's blindingly obvious that you are not the brightest and are totally out of your depth in a conversation like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This is braindead. Climate change is an accepted scientific theory. 

Prove it. Cuz nature is gonna naitch   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...