Azealia leaves Parlophone

lovedaddy

Ughh FFS damnit, i really thought this was gonna be the comback for AZ

-_- like damn Parlaphone why would you sign her if you dont wanna let her do what she wants...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovedaddy

• ChapelHooker

• dangerousalex

• MusicIsMyMaster

Azealia, on a rare break: "Redemption era. I don't see white, thy my black brothers"

Azealia, just another day getting her brain short circuit: "Look, they just turned White :clown:"

:rip:

I saw this coming a mile off. I love her music ,but atp I just accept that nothing will ever be straight-forward with her and every positive step in her career will be followed by ten steps back.

This was supposed to drop January 20th initially. 

I had a feeling that all derailed in early January when no one was reporting any news anymore.

7 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

i thought she signed with an american label? 

Different labels for different territories. It's common.

ehh ok. I mean she got used to scamming labels back then, getting advances left and right for music she sat on for years then scrapped + blaming the label for lack of support. We got lucky BWET could actually get released (in exchange they made her sign a life insurance policy, lost all her masters, etc)...

She can always release her stuff through her own label Chaos&Glory and fund her stuff, money's the issue but I guess scorting+soap sales can only do so much

i wish this POS gets to meet the ***** that's finally going to f*ck up her real good. And I wish someone would finally sue her and WIN for her incessant accusations of racism towards anyone that isn't kissing her ass.

That's defamation of character and this 2x Trump supporter needs to learn her lesson.

I can't stand her.

I'm not surprised, I can't say this was unexpected. Does she really make enough money to live a day to day life? I feel like all she does is fraud- labels, concert organizers, she just takes the money and runs. :ahh: